Chapter 61

~Quinn

"Man....Get the fuck out my face! Fuck, nigga I don't fuck wit niggas! Fuck on!" I yell in this gay ass niggas face. "I was just tryna-" I blasted him in his shit. I'm not tryna hear that shit. He stumbled and got away from me. Five months, five whole fucking months, nothing but a whole bunch of niggas. And every gay nigga tryna flirt with me cause I got pretty eyes and some curly ass hair, they better get the fuck on, they don't know me. My dad visit me almost everytime we got visitation. All he do is tell me to keep my head up, don't look at nobody wrong, and keep my mouth closed. Well my mouth ain't been shut, cause I don't give a fuck about nobody in this bitch. Every cop, I get smart with, hell sometimes I wish I could grab a knife and slit they necks.

Medie, I ain't even talk to babygirl since the second month I was here when she came to see me. She was acting weird, and I kept asking what she was acting weird for, and she laughed. Bitch ain't shit funny? I'm dead serious. I talked to Junior and Mya over the phone a lot. When I call, Medie always sick or at work. It's bothering me that she sick like that, what the fuck wrong? Today, I'ma call home after the floor clear up. It's a million niggas out there, I'm not going out there. I sound like a bitch, but oh well, I'm not getting murdered in jail like a pussy. I'm getting my ass out this bitch.

I was watching everybody from my cell when I seen my nigga Pills! He was mugging the shit out of everybody, sitting at the bench reading a piece of paper, probably a letter from home. Oh yeah, I got a letter from Meina and Ro. Both of then bitches can kick rocks, I opened it, seen who it was from and threw it away. After this, it's me, Medie and my kids, fuck everybody if you ain't blood, or my squad. After a hour, it was clearing up, so I got up and went downstairs with a quarter going to use the phone. Pills seen me. "My nigga my nigga!" He greet me the same way, literally, everyday when I see him at the trap. "Wassup lil bitch." I smirk. "Shut yo lil ass up. When you get here?" He ask. "Five months nigga! You ain't notice me gone?" He laughs. "Tee been trippin'. I been home with her ass." He shakes his head. "You know that's yo ride or die. She been around since six grade. She ain't going nowhere." He laughs, "Yeah, she here to stay."

I kept walking to the phone and dialed Medie's number. "Hello?" She answers. "Aye, where my kids at?" She sighs. "You ever call to talk to me?" I laugh, "Nope. Cause when I be tryna ask you why the fuck you sick, or acting weird, you don't answer me." I could see her face now. "Okay well Junior right here. Mya sleep." She tells me. "Here Junior, daddy on the phone." I hear his feet running, damn.

"Daddy!" Junior screams. "Junior quit screaming man." I say furrowing my eyebrows, screaming like a bitch. "Stop screaming like a little bitch. Bitches scream." I say looking at the ground. "Sorry daddy. What you doing? You having fun at camp?" I smile. Medie told Junior I was at camp to keep him from going to school yelling his dad was in prison. "Uh, yeah it's alright Junior. I'm not doing anything but watching." I tell him honestly. "When are you coming home?" He sounds sad. "Soon. Hopefully faster than I should." I tell him. "Okay, well I have a question!" Ugh, here we go. "What is it son?" I ask. "How did that baby get in mommy's stomach?" I look at the phone, and place it back to my ear. "Who Junior?" I ask. "Mommy! Her stomach big, and round. And when I touch it, the baby hits my hand!" He was excited. I was mad. "Where ya mama at?" I ask. "Oh no, your mad." Junior says. "Junior give your mom the damn phone." I growl. "Mommy!" I hear him yell from a distance.

"When was you gone tell me? What the fuck Medie!?" I yell. "Don't you yell at me! I didn't know how to tell you!" I sigh. "So you was basically gone have another one of my kids without telling me?" I ask. "No, I was gonna tell you. Quinn this is pathetic...you've got three kids, your not even 20 yet, and this only the beginning! Your in jail, this is bad." I laugh. "So that's why yo ass was so sick before I left? How I not put this together?" I ask myself. "How far along are you?" I ask. "Six months. I hope you get out before these three months up." Medie says. "This call about to cut off. I'll talk to you later. You better come to my next visitation." I growl. "I love you Quinn." Medie says ignoring my previous sentence. "You heard me." I say before putting the phone on the hook.

I walk away and back to my cell. I can't believe her ass. Mannnnn, this ain't about to be like my mom and dad. I can't have sixty kids running around Georgia, hell some running around New York. I can't. After this baby, another child better not come from Medie, or it's gone be an issue. I can barely handle having Mya and Junior. They make me nervous, like something gone happen. I got bad nerves when it comes to my kids, them, and my ma, Brianna, Kaiden and Medie the only people that get real close to my heart. Everybody else, fuck em. They ain't shit. And won't be shit to me. Ha

~Medie

I hang up the phone and sigh. He's mad as hell. And his visitation tomorrow. "Mommy I'm sorry." Junior says, he was in tears. "Junior it's okay honey. I shouldn't have told you to keep it away from him. It's alright, give me a hug." His little arms hug my body, and I hug him back. "Now, let's get you ready for bed." I say going towards the stairs. Junior runs past me, beating me all the way to the bathroom.

After Junior was tucked into bed, I checked on Mya. She was still asleep. Lately, she's been acting all the way out, especially at her pre school. Since Quinn left, she doesn't listen to anyone. Her dad is the only thing that keep her on track, I hope she never loose him, or her whole life gone be off track. Her missing his phone call is kinda bad.

The next morning, I woke up, sighed and looked around the room. I might as well prepare myself for the worst stare down ever. Dragging myself out of the bed, I did my hygeine and dressed in sweats. I got the kids together and sent them off the their preschool. I fixed myself breakfast and grabbed my purse, keys and phone.

I drove almost a hour to this stupid ass jail. I pulled up and parked. I sat there for a moment. I rubbed my tummy, causing little kicks to erupt. I finally got out the car, locking it, and walking into the building. I asked for Quinn, and waited for him in a room with a cop in the corner. I sat for a few minutes, tapping my nails on the table and shaking my leg. I'm nervous. But why? He can't do anything while a cop is standing in the room, but his words might be harming enough.

Finally, he came and sat across from me. He stared at me for a while, and I just smiled. "Hey baby." I finally speak. "Wassup?" He nods. "Quinn, don't. Or I can get up and walk my ass out." He smirks. "Girl you ain't crazy. I need some answers though." He says playing with the curls at the top of his head like always. "What?" I ask after he just kept quiet. "Why ain't you tell me?" He ask. "Afraid. I didn't know how you was gone react, and you we're going to jail when I found out. I wouldn't want to be going here, knowing my girlfriend is pregnant." He shakes his head. "Nope. Too worried something gone happen to her. Like I am now. The boys still be at the house?" Quinn ask. "Yeah. They stay in the basement, sometimes they come upstairs and help me with Junior and Mya." He stared in my eyes, and all I seen was lust in his. I miss him, I'm not even going to lie. I miss everything, even his smart ass mouth. "You miss me?" He smiles. That smile, lord that smile!"Too much to explain."

We talked for a while, until visiting hours was over. "Well, after this, you know kids is over between us right?" Quinn ask. "Yea. I would hope so!" I smile. I stand up, and so does Quinn. He hugs me. "I love you man. Don't keep shit from me alright?" He says looking at me. "Alright. I love you too." I respond. I kiss his lips and hand him a letter. "You better write back too." I say poking his chest, and leaving the room, and leaving behind Quinn for another month until next visitation...

~Quinn

I went back to my cell, and opened the letter. It didn't say much, just what was going on with the kids, I ain't like my daughter was acting up. I know I'm her everything, just by the way she looks up at me. I love Mya and all, but that acting up shit, I'm not gone tolerate. I'ma have to call her little ass. I seen some pictures and Medie's most recent ultrasound, why she gotta be pregnant while I'm here!? Ugh, I'ma get on good behavior so I can get out this bitch! It's boring and smell like ball sweat 24/7. I GOTTA GET OUT!