Chapter 41

~Quincy

"BRUH!" I yell looking through the fridge once again. "Yall some irritating ass kids man, I swear." I shut it seeing Meina standing behind me. "You did it again didn't you?" I ask. "No, I wouldn't do it again." She came close, I look down at her. "Meina, Lil girl-" She cuts me off by kissing me. I pushed her hard causing her to fall on her ass. She stood back up and came towards me "Quincy, you look a lot like Quinn. Maybe better." I stared at her with wide eyes. I seen Lani coming downstairs. Meina smiles close to my face and I put my hands up by the sides of my head. "Meina! Little Girl!" Lani yells. "Um...Um.." She stutters. "Back the hell up off my man, you tripping..." Lani says coming towards us. "Quinn!" I yell. He comes down and looks at all of us. "What's wrong?" Quinn ask. "Meina tell him!" I say. "Q-Quinn, your dad tried to come on to me! He was calling me sexy and everything! He tried to rape me." Quinn looks over at me. "Wow, Dad this what we do now? You wanna be charged with molesting?" Quinn ask. "Quinn you got life fucked up! Ya little girlfriend was kissing on me and shit, talking about we look alike. You better get the little hoe before I fuck her up." I snap. "Quinn, I seen her kissing on his neck..." Lani adds. "You fucking hoe! Get your ass on!" Quinn yells at Meina. Meina left out the front door. "Nobody let her thot ass back in..." He glares at me and walks up the steps to his room. I sigh. "Quincy go talk to him.." I mumble some words and go up the steps. I opened the door, and it was a big ass whole in every wall. This nigga pissed. He was just destroying shit. "Quinn! What the hell boy?" I say grabbing his arms. "Every bitch dad! Every single bitch...! These unfaithful, thot, unloyal ass hoes! This a bunch of bullshit!" He yells. "Relax Quinn seriously..." I give him a death look. "I hate bitches..." He growls falling on his bed. "You need to calm your hormones...shit." I seen Quinn grab his keys. He reached under his bed grabbing his gun and a bag of weed. "I'm leaving." He got up and walked right out the front door. I groan.

~Quinn

I went to a parking lot and rolled up. I lit the blunt and started smoking letting the weed ease my mind, taking me to cloud 9. My phone started ringing. It read Rhonda. Meina's best friend. I answer.

"Hellooooo?" I was high as fuck, and didn't give af how I sound. "Come over. I miss you." She says. "Oh you miss me? You tryna set me up Ro?" She giggles. "I just need the D baby." I smile and start up the car. "I'ma be there in a minute" I say pulling out the parking lot. "Okay. Bye daddy." I smirk to myself and put my phone in the cup holder. I sped to Ro's house. When I pulled up, Meina was outside. I just sighed. Ro set my ass up. Meina came to my car. I locked the doors and stared. "You gone try and talk to my best friend Quinn?" She was streaming. "Man me and Ro been fucking Meina. That little girl in her room sleep, my daughter. Stupid ass." I tell her. I laugh and get out. "You just dumb as hell aint you? She look just like me." I laugh harder. "You thought you was having my first child huh? Nah. Im not even sure if your baby mines, cause you know, you fuck with everybody! Ro let me tell you bro, this bitch kissed my dad, right in front of my mama. Better be lucky, cause my mama woulda beat yo ass if she was still her reckless self...Be lucky bitch." I go to Ro. "Go get my daughter." I tell her. Ro nods and goes in the house. "Quinn how could you do this!?" Meina yells.

"The same way you easily kissed my dad Meina. I'm tired of lying. Meina I loved you man, now, I'm focused on bringing in my money, and taking care of my daughter. Mya the only one I care about right now." Meina just kept crying like a dumbass. Bitch blew my high. Ro came down with La'Mya in her arms. Mya only a month old. I take her. "Hi baby." I kiss her forehead. Meina crosses her arms, but then ran up on Ro and started blasting her. I didn't care to break it up, so I just went to my car and buckled Mya in the car. I put her bag on the seat and got in. Fuck both them hoes, honestly.

They both some irritating ass hoes.

~LeLani

"Man..." Quincy sighs laying on the bed. "Quincy, why all these young girls love you?" I ask laughing. "I don't even know, like little girl, I'm old enough to be your daddy." I smirk and hear Kaiden come into our room. "Daddy." Q gets up and picks her up, taking her out the room.

I stood in the mirror looking at myself. I lifted my shirt, revealing my flattened tummy. I wanted another baby after Quentin, but nope. I got my tubes tied and I forced Quincy into a vasectomy.  Now, I just take care of Kaidy bug, Quentin and Quinn's daughter La'Mya. "Ma! Im mad as hell!" Quinn yells coming in the room. He lays Mya on the bed. "Awwww, give me my fat baby. Hi baby girl." I pick up Mya and kiss her chubby cheeks. "What happened Quinn?" I ask. "Meina...Ro...everything. Im sure Meina's baby ain't mine now. Because, when Ro got pregnant with La'Mya, I got mad and went and slept with Meina the same day, and she got pregnant a month after, and when they told her how far she was, she was only two weeks. Don't contact her or nothing no more. Im through." I sigh. "Quinn..." I start. "No! No. I don't care. No."

Quinn sighs. "Ma why Ima hoe?" I laugh a little. "You get your hoeness from your father..." Quincy walks in. "Well damn. Ima hoe now?" He laughs. "Fat girl..." He takes Mya. Everybody love Mya around here. "Forreal? Like I fucked everybody out my high school." I give him a face. "Quit talking to everybody Quinn. These females know you have money, that's all they want." I explain sitting by him. "Ma, can you watch Mya when I go to school tomorrow? I don't trust Ro with her right now. Cause her and Meina was fighting." I nod. "Thanks ma. I love you." He kisses my cheek and picks up Mya, walking out my bedroom. "Why you agree to watch that baby? We got stuff to do tomorrow." Quincy ask. "Quincy shut the hell up boy." I say going into our bathroom. "I got something for that ass since you wanna talk crazy." Q yells. "Suck it..." I say. "Ha, okay. Let's see who gone be sucking..." I laugh and shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×~~~~~~~~~~

PLOT MFF TWIST.

I might start Quinn over, but Igotta get this book a little farther first....