Chapter 14

~LeLani, J

I hear the doorbell ring. I knew it was Quincy. "I'll get it!" I say jogging down the spiral steps. I open the door. Quincy looks down and hands me Brianna, and her bag. "I apologize." He says looking up at me. I shut the door and take Brianna to her bed. James called me in the room, he was packing bags. "Where are you going hun?" I ask hugging him from behind. He pushes me hard onto the floor. "I'm not leaving. But you are." He says. "Why?" I ask. "I know you slept with Quincy LeLani. I'm not stupid! I want you and Brianna out. Now." I sigh. "James, stop. I'm sorry okay. I love you. You know that baby. I'm sorry." I apologize. He looks at me. "I said get out. Go pack her stuff." I shake my head. "Baby, I'm sorry." I say grabbing his waist. "Stop it dammit! Let me go!" I push James against the wall and kiss his neck, he can't resist my kisses. He calms down. "L-Lani,mmm, damn. No, Lani m-move" I had him stuttering. I rub his friend and push myself against him. "Lani, stop." He moans. I smirk and kiss him. I'm not going no damn where.

The next morning, James was all over me. Kissing me and hugging me. "Are you still mad with me?" I ask. "Hell yeah." He answers letting me go. "You still gotta go." He says. "Okay. Bye James." I tell him. I grabbed Brianna and went to Quincy's. I unlock the door with my key, Quincy was laying on the couch shirtless, watching tv. "Daddy!" Brianna yells. "Hey babygirl." Quincy says. I put Brianna down and walk over to Quincy. I straddle him. "I miss you daddy." I whisper in his ear. He looks at me and then at the tv. "Are you mad at me?" I ask. He just acted like he didn't hear me. I sigh. "Quincy!" I whine. "I'm sorry!" I tell him. I tried to kiss him, but he kept moving. I grab his chin. "Quincy Jones, stop it." I say trying to kiss him again. He moved me away from him. He got up, and I fell on the floor. He left me there, just like I left him. Ugh.

Later that night, I went upstairs, and Quincy was on the bed, and Brianna was sitting on his stomach, they were counting. Quincy been teaching her all the little stuff early. "Okay, can you spell Brianna?" Quincy ask her. "B.." She starts. "R...I...A...N...N..A!" Brianna finishes. "Good job babygirl. High five." Quincy and Brianna high five. I walk past my room and into Brianna's room. I noticed it was very clean still. Everything in place. New clothes in her closet. I unpacked her stuff, put her things back in her bathroom, and closed her room door. Yes Brianna has her own bathroom. That room will be her's until she's older, so why not?

"Come Bri'. Time for bed baby." I tell her. "I stay up with daddy." She tells me. "Go to bed babygirl. I have to talk to mommy. We can do something tomorrow okay?" Quincy tells her. She nods. Quincy let her off the bed, and she ran to me. I scoop her up and took her to her room. I gave her a bath, and put on her pajamas. "Goodnight mamas. Say prayers okay?" I tell her letting her hair out her two ponytails. "Now lay me, to sleep..." I hear her start. I turn off the light and shut the door.

I got to our room, and Quincy looked at me. "Come here. Now." He says. I knew he was mad at me, because he never talks to me like this. It was like when your dad was mad at you, and you felt so bad about it. I walk to him. I sit next to him on the bed. He stared at me for a long time. He shakes his head and laughs a bit. "I can't believe you LeLani. You betrayed me baby." I look down, tears were coming. I knew I was about to cry I hate when Quincy's upset with me. "I-I'm sorry Quincy. I'm a sad excuse for a ride or die. I love you, and I sure haven't been showing it." I say looking down. He didn't say anything sympathetic like he usually does. He really pissed with me. "You love me Lani?" He ask. "Yes Quincy. I love you." I look at him. "Oh okay." He says looking at his phone. "You love me?" I ask. "At this moment, you not loved." He tells me. I sigh, getting out of bed and going into the bathroom.

That night, I was cold. Quincy always holds me when I'm sleep. His arms be so tight wrapped around me, it's the only way I sleep good. He was asleep, not facing me. I sigh and tears fell down my cheek. I kept sniffling.

~Quincy J.

I could hear Lani sniffling, I'm not sleep. I sit up and pull her into my embrace. "I'm sorry." She says looking at me. I lay back down, she snuggles up against me, I wrap my arms around her body. She cried herself to sleep, she must really love a nigga. She don't shed tears over nobody but me. I need to stop making her cry.