Chapter 17

~Lani

"Quincyyyyy" I whine. Its five am, and this nigga up, getting ready to take some nigga out. "I'll be back around 12. I love you." He kisses my forehead, then Bri's heading out the room. I couldn't sleep after that, I was thinking, just laying there thinking. My life, and how different mines is from others. My unborn, my somewhat husband, boyfriend whatever.

My thoughts were interrupted by Brianna's crying. "Whats wrong mama's baby?" She crawled to me and laid on my chest. We watched Sponge Bob for some hours, until Quincy got home. "Hey babe." He kisses my forehead, picks up Brianna and tosses her in the air, then kissing her, placing her on the bed.

"You done with the 'business' you had to handle?" I ask. He nods. "We just got the whole week to chill." I smile and get dressed. Then dressed Brianna. "We're going shopping." I drag Q out the hotel. "Oh my god." He groans following me to his car. 

After shopping for hours, I found a few things, not much of anything honestly. I wasn't to much interested in anything.

~Week

Im happy asf to be home. I missed my bed. But when I got home, Quincy started throwing shit all over the floor.

"Quincy Jones! What the hell are you doing?" I ask picking up his t shirts. "I can't find my fucking jeans! Oh my god where they at!?" He was throwing everything out the closet. "Quincy! You better clean this shit up when your finished" I walk downstairs to make Brianna a snack, because she was irritating me about it. After twenty minutes, Quincy came downstairs, kissed my cheek and grabbed his keys. "Trap callin'. I'll be back." He left out the garage door. I sigh and call Brianna.

I walked upstairs and discovered that Quincy didn't put anything back. I sigh and call him. "Yeah babe?" He answers. "Bring your ass home. NOW." I got a little upset. I get tired of cleaning up after his grown ass like what the hell? "What's wrong?" He ask. "Quincy, bring yo ass!" I hang up. Within thirty minutes Quincy was home. I didn't hear him, but I was too busy trying to hang things back up into the closet. I bent over and stood, feeling arms around me. I look into the mirror seeing Quincy. "Why didn't you put your clothes away?" I ask. He just kisses me. I sigh and try to talk again, but soon as I said one thing came out my mouth he kissed me again. I pulled away and tried to clean up, but Q grabbed my waist band and pulled me back, kissing me....AGAIN. "Why do you keep kissing me Q?" I ask. "You look cute when your mad. I want you to smile." I do a fake smile and try to walk away. But once again, Q grabs my pants. "Ugh! Nigga!" I say getting mad. "Your upset or nah?" He laughs and sits on the bed. I groan and finish cleaning.

"Q, you know I can barely bend over! Come pick this up!" Quincy sucks his teeth and lays on the bed. "Boy..." I warn. He ain't get up, so I gabbed his Gucci belt off the hook and smacked his leg with it. He looks at me. "I said go pick it up!" I snap. He grabs the belt, and hits me across my ass. "Ow! I'm not your child mff!" I snap. "You just hit me with It! I can't hit you back?" I shake my head. "Bullshit..." I giggle and watch Q clean up the closet. "You forgot that shirt by the shoes." He glares at me, snatching it up off the floor. When he was finished, he came and smacked my leg. "Why?" I ask looking at my phone. "I don't know. Where my baby at?" He ask touch my tummy. I move his hand to the left. "Damn, lil nigga heavy." I nod and continue to scroll through Instagram. I took a picture of Quincy rubbing my tummy.

@QsGuttaChick: He already love this baby to death!

One of the boys commented, calling Q a pussy. "Q, OG called you a pussy." He shakes his head. "You shoulda seen him playing with this kitten by the trap. He the pussy, playing with a pussy" I laugh a little and keep watching him play with my tummy.

Eventually Q fell asleep on my legs, and Brianna woke up. I got up and got her from her room. "Hi mama girl." I take her out the crib, and place her on her feet. " Come on let's go mess with daddy."

Brianna painted Quincy's nails, while I did make up. I smile and take pictures. We dyed his hair pink, and then put his hair in little twist. I start laughing so hard, Brianna and I woke Quincy. He didn't speak, but just immediately went to the bathroom. "Oh my god! WTF!?" He yells. He came out red asf. "Take this shit off me now!" He snaps. Brianna laughs. "Daddy! Look Pwetty!" I smile. "LeLani I'm not playing! Take this shit off me!" I took Q in the bathroom. He stood in between my legs while I cleaned the stuff on him. "Why you always do this when I fall asleep?" I smile. "Because Brianna likes it." I say. He sighs. "I'll do anything to make babygirl happy. But this, no, this gotta go and can't happen again." I nod. "How the fuck you get this dye out my hair Lani?" I bite the corner of my lip. "I can't." He stares at me. "Fuck you mean you can't!? I can't go no where till this shit it out my head!" He yells. "Babe, I'm just kidding. It's chalk." He sighs. "You love testing me huh?" I nod.

He kisses me. "Wait 'till later, I'ma tear yo ass up." I giggle. He kisses my neck. I hop off the sink and follow Q to the shower. "Wait till Bri leaves, I wanna get in with you." He nods and walks out the bathroom. "Bri you going over granny's house?" Bri nods. "Okay, granny downstairs. Come on." Quincy took Brianna to his mom's car. I changed out my jeans and shirt into Q's jogging pants. I heard the door shut, and Q and I took a shower. Then tapped. Been a long day.