Chapter 43

~Quinn

"When you get your own apartment Quinn?" Ro ask as I place the grocery's on the counter. I plop on the chair. "I got it for Meina, the baby and I. But that's obviously not in the options anymore..." I say playing with my cross. I got my phone and called brianna. "Yes?" She sings. "GO check on Mya. She in my room." I hear Brianna get up. "She up. I'll watch her until you get home." I scratch my neck. "I'll be to get her in about a hour."

Ro put her hands on my chest and looked up at me. "Quinn, I missed you. Really." I sigh and look down at Ro. "Man Rhonda, after you cheated on me I didn't know what to do with you. I love you man, and you fucked my feelings over." I explain. "I love you too Quinn. I was fucking up. And I apologize." I nod and she kisses my lips causing me to smile. "Now, go get Mya bear, and I'll fix you dinner. Sound good?" She ask. "Sounds A1." I grab her ass and bite my lip at her before leaving the house. I can get used to this.

When I got back to my crib with Mya Ro had cleaned up a little. Unpacked her clothes and Mya's. "Quinn your food is in the microwave. Give me my baby." She takes Mya. "I miss you so much mama!" She kisses Mya's face. "Quinn your results came. Thanks for not trusting in me." I just look at her before putting my fork in my mouth. "Ro, I had to make sure before I got friendly." Ro just flips her hair and goes to my room. I sigh and finish dinner.

The next morning when I woke up, I decided I ain't wanna go to school last night, and neither did Ro after fucking for three hours...

I smelled breakfast and Mya was tapped with her head in the crook of my neck. I just laid there and scrolled through Instagram. "Quinnn!!! Come eat!" Ro yells. Ghetto ass. I get up and lay Mya in her crib in her bedroom. I jogged downstairs and Ro had cooked a nigga a feast. I love Ro man. She cook and clean, take care of Mya, and let me hit everynight. No drama no problems. "Enjoy baby." She kisses my lips and sits in the living room eating. "Thanks ma." I say sitting at an island stool. "Mhm."

Mya was dropped off with my mom, and Ro wanted to go somewhere today. I had to work so I don't know what she THOUGHT was gone happen. "Quinn, can we-" I cut her off. "I have to work. You might wanna call one of your friends, and I'll give you the money." I offer. "Quinn! I wanted to spend time with you..." Ro says giving me her puppy dog eyes. "Ro, I gotta go to work." She crosses her arms. "Money is more important that me Quinn?" I sigh. "Im leaving."

I took a shower, dressed in sweats, and was about to head out. "I love you." I say before I leave. "I love you more." Ro is a crybaby, that's probably what she was doing. I just shook the thoughts and left the house.

I got to the warehouse, and my dad was here. I pulled in next to his Bentley and got out. This nigga got ANOTHER fucking car. How many cars he gone get? I laughed to myself and went inside. "Hi Ghost..." One of the workers flirted. I look at her. "Get to work." I snap. When I got up to the offices, my dad was laying out a plan. "It's about time your ass got here. What took so long?" My dad ask without looking up. "Ro." I state sitting across from him. "Mhm. Why yo momma got Mya?" I shrug. "Get your daughter after you leave." I ignored him and started reading the stuff on the paper. The plan didn't involve me so, I got up and checked inventory. I went and sat at my desk I put my feet up and got on my phone. My head was smacked and I seen my dad. "What?" I ask. "You need to go get your child from my house Quinn." I stand up and push past my dad. Nigga get on my fucking nerves. I swear I'ma end up killing him...

When I got to my moms, Mya wasn't even here "Where she at?" I ask my mom. "Ro came and picked her up." I nod. "Alright ma. I love you bye." I kiss her cheek. "Bye Quinn. Be careful."

When I got home, I went to my room and Ro was asleep. Mya was in her arms. I smile and take a picture. "Quinn delete that..." Ro mumbles. "Noo." I mumble like she did. "Come here." She says. I lay next to her and Mya. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, I just want you with me."

~3 Weeks~

"Ro somebody knocking..." I say standing Mya on my lap. She was just looking at me. I smile. "Wassup mama?" I ask kissing her cheeks and forehead, causing her to laugh. "Ugh. Im coming. Damn muthafucka!" Ro says coming to the door. When she walked past, I smacked her ass. "Don't." She turns to me before opening the door. I wink and lick my lips. "Yes officer?" I hear her say. Fuck. I get up and put Mya down. I grabbed my car keys and began to sneak out the back. When I ran straight into a cop. "Hands where I can see em!" I put my hands behind my head and sigh. "You got drugs?" He searches me. Finding the powder I had in my back pocket, some weed and my 9. "Your going to jail boy." He smiles in my face. I made the dumb move and tried to run away. I made it over the dumpsters until one of them bastards tazed me. "Ah fuck!" I moan still trying to run. I got caught when he tazed me longer. I gave up and sat on the ground.

"Ro! Man come on! Come get me." RO had an attitude that I even brought drugs into the house like I don't pay the bills in that bitch. "Im not bailing your bitch ass out!" She yells. "Ro man please? I'll do whatever you want. I gotta get my money man!" I snap getting mad. "Fine. Fucking dick." She hangs up. I sigh and went back to my holding cell. I waited almost four hours until Ro came in here with Mya on her hip. She paid the money, gave me the keys and walked away from me. "Rhonda bring yo ass here." I say. She turned around. "What?" I point to the ground in front of me. She comes and stands close. "Stop fucking acting like that. You knew what the fuck you was getting into when you brought your ass back. Give me my fucking daughter. You better chill the fuck out before I bust yo shit. Forreal." I snap taking Mya and going to the car. I buckled her in the back and kissed on her face. Been three days since I seen her. "Hi daddy princess." I shut the back door and got in the front. Ro was already in the front looking down at her phone texting. I take her phone and put it in my hoodie pocket. "Quinn give me my shit!" She says. "I paid for it. It's my shit as of right now." Ro got mad and started shaking. "That don't scare me Ro." I laugh. She grabbed the wheel and it started swerving. "RO stop! Before you kill all of us" I yell. Mya started screaming. "Let me out this fucking car." She screams. "No. Be quiet sit your little ass back. I'll handle you in a second...heard?" She crosses her arms and bounces her leg.

Mya didn't stop crying. "Ro check on her, what the fuck?" I look at her, then look in my rearview mirror seeing she was red and stretching her body. Ro sighed and crawled through the back. "Man shut up La'Mya." I look back. "Don't talk to her like that Ro. You acting like you don't wanna take care of your own daughter!" I snap. "Because I didn't even want her!" I sigh. "Rhonda man, you need to pack your shit, and get the fuck out. You not about to treat my baby wrong because we fucked up!" I yell. I pulled up to the house. I got out and took Mya from Ro. "I can imagine what you be doing when Im not around!" Ro came in and started packing her shit. "Give me my daughter Quinn." I laugh. "Bye Ro."

After she left, I went to give Mya a bath. "Come on babygirl. Sleepy time." I put her on my arm and walk in the bathroom. I ran water in the tub and made sure it wasn't to hot a couple times. I took off her oncie and noticed a black bruise on her back. I touch it and Mya started to cry. I know Ro did that bullshit. Ima kill her too.