Chapter 24

~LeLani

I woke up seeing Quincy just staring off into space. Quincy was sleep for a total of three weeks. "Quincy?" I stand up, when I touched him, he was cold. "Baby? You okay?" I ask sitting on the edge of the bed. "Im okay." ,His voice was raspy. "You in pain?" I ask. He nods and looks over at me. His eyes were black, not green, black. "I missed you." I say. Q nods. Then closed his eyes. "Q?" I shake him. "Lani, go home."

I stared at him. I looked to see a lot of blood leaking from his back. I ran out the room and got the nurse. They put me out the room. When a nurse came out, she told me sorry. "Sorry? Sorry for what?" I ask. "We did everything we could?" I stare at her. "What the hell you mean?" I ask. "Quincy, he's dead." I look at her like she crazy. I started going nuts, throwing shit and trying to fight.

"LeLani! Lani! Wake up!" I open my eyes up. Oh, it was a dream. "Yes OG?" I ask. "Quincy want you." I get up out the chair and walk to Quincy's hospital room. He was smiling. "Hey baby." I kiss his lips. "Wassup? You been here all day?" I nod and yawn. "Damn. How long was I out?" I sigh and give him a look. "Three weeks." I answer. "Oh shit. Kids been here?" I shake my head. "No, you know they'll be trying to wake you up." He laughs. "Yea. The cops find anything out?" I shake my head. "Good."

When Quincy was well enough to go back home, the kids were excited. Quinn, Brianna and King attacked him. "Daddy!" Brianna kisses his cheek. King was holding his arm, and Quinn was asking for money. When everything got settled, Q went straight to sleep. "Y'all have to keep quiet, because daddy don't feel good. He has to sleep so he can get better." They nod. Brianna went to sleep with Quincy. I took Quinn and King to the mall.

"Lani." I look at Quinn. "So, how was you when you met my dad?" I smile. "17." I answer. "Yall still together!? Dang." I shake my head and laugh. "My parents were together for thirty years." I say looking at him. "Dang  thats a long time."

~Quincy

Now that I'm better, and can get around on my own, it's time to get back in the trap.

I walk in the trap, the smell of weed and cocaine zoomed up my nose. I smile and go to my office. I sat and watched over the production of drugs downstairs. "Hey daddy. I missed you." I turn and see Kandy. "Come here baby girl." I say. Kandy sits on my lap, straddling me. She kisses my neck. "I missed you too. Damn." I grab her ass. She moans and smiles at me. Kandy gets up closing the curtains and locking the door. "Come here." She says. I sat on the couch and she straddled me again, kissing me. I feel Kandy unbutton my pants. "Damn, hard already daddy?" She gets off me and gets on her knees.

Lani gone kill me.

~LeLani

After shopping, I went to the trap. I unlock Quincy's office and walk in. I look to see Q fucking some bitch. "Wow Q." I say feeling my eyes water. I take off the engagement ring and throw it towards Q. I look down and make my way out the trap. "Lani! Lani! Stop man." I get in my Rover and speed home. I got there and took my kids. I packed their bags and when we were leaving Quincy was pulling in the driveway.

I headed to my house that Q doesn't know about. I got King and Brianna out and let them play in the backyard while I unpacked and cleaned up a little. I turned my phone off and got my keys.  "Come on we got to get groceries yall." King and Brianna ran in the house. I smile. I love my kids, they just bring me joy. Just looking at them. "Mommy where daddy at? He coming over?" Brianna ask. "No, we taking a vacation from daddy." Bri nods. I grabbed my purse and we was out.

"Yall wanna go out to eat?" I ask. "Olive Garden mama." King says. He can say food places so fine, but everything else come out as a stutter. "Okay baby." I smile. We went to Olive Garden, ate and went to the movies. We seen Earth to Echo.

"Mommy I sleepy." Brianna says. "You have fun baby?" I ask. "Yes. I wish daddy was with us." Bri looks down. "I wish daddy was with us too Brianna." I respond.

~Quincy

I got home and Lani was gone. The kids clothing and stuff was gone. She took my kids too. I fucked up. I look at the engagement ring. I fucked up. Bad. I was supposed to marry her, not Kandy.

*2 Weeks*

So it's been a few weeks, and I'm burning. Like burning when I go to the bathroom. I think I caught something from Kandy or China. I should probably go to the hospital.

"You okay Q?" Smoke ask. "Shit on my mind." I say. "Like?" He ask. "You ever been burned?" I ask. "Yeah. From Kandy's trifling ass." He shrugs. "What you have to do to get rid of that shit?" Smoke looks at me. "A shot." I look at him. "Where?" Smoke laughs. "Good luck bruh." He walks out the office to his next door.

I went to the doctor the next morning, and yeah, that shot was interesting. "Quincy your lucky. Remember to keep your protection." I nod and signed my papers and left. That's trifling.

I got home and took a nap. I heard someone in my closet. I look to see Lani. "Yo ass was burning huh?" She laughs. "Nasty ass hoes out there." Lani adds grabbing her shoes and her belt. "Bye." She laughs at me and walks out the room. I roll my eyes and lay on my stomach.

Fuck her, Kandy, and everybody else against me. Fuck 'em!