Chapter 16

~LeLani' J.

"Quincy," I laugh. "Stop tickling me! I can't breathe!" I yell. "Say your sorry." He says. "I'm sorrrryyy!" The tickling was beginning to hurt. He stops as I catch my breath. "Mommy." Brianna whines through the baby monitor. I groan. "Gone head. Handle that babymomma." Quincy says when I stand up. "Shut up..." I walk out or bedroom down to Brianna's bedroom. I spot her standing in her crib. "What's wrong mamas? You know I can't pick you up." Brianna reaches her arms to me, groaning, I call Quincy. "Nooo." He responds. "Come get her!"

Quincy walks in lazily, picking up Brianna and putting her on the floor. I think she just didn't want to be in the crib anymore. "Cookie." I shake my head and walk into our bedroom, Brianna follows me. "Cookie!" She yells. Brianna be acting like she run shit around here. "I said no." Brianna sits on the floor and screams. I roll my eyes and pay her no attention, walking to my bed, laying on Quincy's chest.

Eventually, Brianna stopped crying and got in my bed. We been lazy all day. "Look." Quincy shows me a picture of me. I was off guard playing with Brianna. "I look pretty." I mumble. "You always look beautiful baby." He kisses my lips. "Ewie!" Brianna squeals. Quincy posted the picture.

Brianna went to Lonnie's house, so Quincy and I had a day together. I really just wanted to hug and be around Quincy. I miss him. No one knows it as much as I do. People tell me I'm too much or too deep in love with Quincy. He's my heart, and I don't ever want him to disappear from my life. "Q, guess what?" I say. "What?" He ask. "I love you." I kiss his jawline. "I love you too babygirl." He smiles.

Since I don't feel comfortable having intercourse while I'm pregnant, we laid around, watching tv and eating. "Quincy, can we go to the beach?" I ask. "Sure." I smile and go upstairs to change. I put in a pink sundress and flip flops. "Come on." Loyal by Chris Brown came on. "These house ain't loyal!" I sing looking at Quincy. "Let's make that clear. These hoes ain't loyal Quincy. Don't let them gold dig." I warn. "I only want you babymomma." I smirk and take his hand.

When we got to the beach, I ran towards the water, feeling it on my feet. The warm sand. Quincy was just smiling at me. "Why you smiley?" I ask. "Nothing." He says. I roll my eyes playfully. "Come here." I walk to him, letting his hug my waist and kiss me. "Guess where we're going?" He says. "Where exactly?" I ask. "Brazil. Us, and the whole gang. Including Lonnie so you won't be distracting." He says. "Why though?" He sighs. "Business is all I can tell you." I nod. "When we leaving? Should I call your mom to babysit Brianna?" He shakes his head. "No. She coming too." I nod again before beginning to walk down the shoreline.

The next morning, Quincy left early. He thought I was sleep, he kissed my temple and grabbed his gun tucking it in his belt. He doesn't need to carry that damn gun everywhere. Whatever makes him safe I guess. After tucking the gun, he went to the closet. He came out with maybe two hundred dollars, walking out the room. I hear the front door shut, I sit up and go to Brianna's room. She was laying down with a pacifier in her mouth watching tv. I wish Quincy would stop giving her that pacifier, she's three damn.

I pick her up and take her to the bathroom. "Ma." She cries when the pacifier falls. I pick it up and throw it out the window. "No more." I sit her on the sink. I began to part her hair while she played with my phone. I grabbed my coconut oil, leave in conditioner and indian hemp. I brushed Brianna's hair into two ponytails on each side. I laid her baby hair and put her down off the sink.

"Mommy." I finish my bun and walk out the bathroom. "Brianna." She giggles and smiles. I shake my head and take her hand, walking into her closet. "What shoes you wanna wear Brianna?" I ask. She grabs some blue low top Chuck's . I nod and put them on the counter thing in the closet. I find something to match that. I grabbed a navy blue bow, stripped navy and white Polo shirt, with white ripped pants. I put her gold and diamond earrings in her ear. "You look pretty Bri." I say kissing her cheeks. "Thank you mommy." I smile.

The front door opens, revealing Dice and Q. "Dice!" Brianna yells running into his legs. Dice scoops her up and kisses all over face. "I missed you mini Q." The WHOLE gang call her Mini Q, she resembles Quincy a lot. Quincy kisses my neck. "Hey baby." I smile at him and wave. "I got our tickets this morning." He states. "You went into the airport with a gun!?" I yell. "No! Chill mff!" I sigh in relief. "I got our tickets, we leave this week on Friday at 7am." I groan. "Shut up." He says walking out.

"Mommy, I go to Dice?" Brianna ask. "You going over Dice house?" She nods. "Okay baby. Be good for Dice. Give me a kissy." She kisses my chek. "Give daddy a kiss." Brianna grabs Quincy's face and kisses his chin. "Bye Brianna." He says. Dice grabs her book bag and picks her up. "Bye y'all." I wave. Dice shuts the door. Dice always has Brianna, she know she love Uncle Dice. "LeLani, I think I should tell you this..." Quincy starts. "What?" I ask cautiously. "I got HIV." I walk towards him with a knife. "I'm just playing! Im playing!" He yells laughing and getting up. "Don't fuck with me like that!" I yell. "I'm sorry." He says smiling. "I love you baby." I flip him off and walk into the den. I hear Quincy laughing hard as hell.

Later that night, my tummy was hurting. "Quincy" I call. "What?" He ask coming in our room. "My tummy hurts. Rub it." I command. He gives me a look. "What's the magic word?" He ask. I make a face. "Nigga now." He smirks. "Nope." He denies. "Pweaseeee?" He nods and comes to sit next to me. When Quincy started to rub my tummy, it felt better. You can't see that I'm pregnant. Barely. Only I can really tell. I'm three months, and it's the smallest baby bump ever!

~Quincy

Time-5 am Friday

"Come on Lani. Get up babe." I say. I'm already dressed and ready to go. She whines and sits up. Her crybaby ass was really about to cry because she had to get up. She got into the shower, and came out in jogging pants and a tank. She goes to Brianna's room. I shake my head and go wake the gang downstairs. "Get y'alls muthafuckin' asses up!" I yell. Dice, Smoke,OG,Terrell and Ty got up. I see Big being lazy. "Big, get the fuck up!" I turn the couch, he fell off. "Damn Q." He mumbles. "Get y'alls asses up. Where Lonnie?" I ask. "I'm cooking." I nod and jog back upstairs getting Brianna and Lani's luggage.

Brianna came downstairs with Taylor close to her side. Dice's daughter Mari is coming with us. If he get the hell up. "Come on! It's 6:30! We gotta go nigga!" I smack Dice's head. I hear Brianna calling me. I go to the bathroom, Lani was over the toilet throwing up. "Brianna go see Auntie." Brianna runs to Lonnie. I shut the door. I grabbed her hair. "You alright?" I ask. She nods and gets up. "I don't feel good. At all." She sighs. "Sorry babe." I kiss her cheek and walk out, letting her clean up.

After driving to the airport for about fifteen minutes, Lani was holding her stomach sleep. I carried her heavy ass to the damn jet. I got Brianna and our bags. God, I wish I had someone to do this for me.

When we got to Brazil, Lani was still asleep. "Lani." I shake her. "Quincy." She groans. "Get yo ass up." She sits up and looks around. "It's hot as the Devil's ass crack in here!" All the boys look at her and start laughing. "What?" She laughs and picks up Brianna, I take her. "Nothing over 15 pounds." I say, causing Lani to roll her big as eyes.