Chapter 56

~Quinn

I ain't talked to Medie since that day, which was two months ago. She should be having the baby soon, if she ain't had him yet. I seen her social media shit, talking about "I shouldn't have gotten pregnant by his stupid ass" or "Niggas aint shit. Knock you up and not give a fuck." I laughed at all of them. Because bitch I tried, but yet you acted like what I was doing wasn't enough.

But anyway, I got up and did my normal. Got my big baby up. Mya getting so big, my baby will be one in some months. Crazy right? I got her up and dressed her. Brianna does her hair, so I ain't worry about that.

My phone rings. "Quinn." Medie whispers. "What?" I ask picking up Mya about to go downstairs. "I had the baby." I look at the phone. "And you ain't call me?" I could feel my blood boiling. "What you name him?" I ask. "He's a junior." I nod. "Im coming to see him in a minute. What's ya room number?" I ask grabbing my keys and Mya a headband. "213. He just fell to sleep though."

When I got to the hospital, Mya was up and looking around. "Goodmorning baby." I kiss her cheek. "Dada." I smirk and walk into the room. Medie was smiling and on the phone. "Alright, Quinn just got here. Love you too daddy. Bye." She hangs up. "Hey." She smiles at me. I make a straight face. "Wassup." I knew I sounded like I ain't care. But right now, I don't care about Medie. How you have my child and not tell me? "Where he at?" I ask. "Nursery. Can I talk to you?" I shake my head. "Ain't nothing fo' us to talk about Medie." she sighs. "But I miss you." I laugh. "Okay? Ima go see my son and go. Call me Saturday."

I went to the nursery and see him. Sleep, he has my skin, and on his card it says hazel eyes. He look like a male version of Mya. I showed Mya her brother, and she immediately touched his hair. "Baby Mya. That's Junior." I tell her. She looks at me then back at Junior.

When I went home, Brianna took Mya from me. "Where you go?" She ask. "To see Junior." Bri smiles. "He'a cute huh?" I look at her. "You knew didn't you?" She nods.

~Medie

I laid in bed with Junior. He's so perfect and everything I could ever want. He mirrors Quinn a lot. His eyes, his little mouth and ears. He even has the same birthmark on his stomach. When he sleeps, he has little snores like Quinn. I miss Quinn. Ugh.

~Skipppppsss 2 years~

"Im home!" Quinn yells shutting the front door. "Daddy!" Junior yells running to Quinn. He's grown now. Quinn hasn't changed much, but now, he's in college. He's going to be a physical therapist. Im glad he's dropping the drugs for something real. I come out the kitchen and smile at him. "How you doing?" I ask. "Good. Where Mya?" Mya comes out the living room pouting. "Whats wrong princess?" Quinn ask. "Mommy made me sit in the corner. Because I yelled at her." Quinn looks at me. "Well, for one, you know better and two, she should've tore yo lil ass up. So be happy I wasn't here." Mya crosses her arms and walk away. Junior stood there looking at Quinn. "Daddy!" He holds his arms up. Quinn shakes his head.

Junior looks at me. "Mommy daddy meany." I smile. "Daddy tired Junior. Come on, it's time for bed okay?" He pouts and follows me upstairs. "Mya come on! Bed time." I didn't hear her move. "Mya, I said bedtime." Quinn comes out the room. "Mya I know you hear her! Bring yo ass up here. Im tired and Im not about to argue wit a three year old!" Mya stomps up the stairs. Quinn picks her up and takes her in the room with him. Oh god.

I ran Junior bath water. "Mommy! Make bubbles." He says pulling on my pants. "Okay. I'll make you bubbles." He claps and smiles. After giving Junior a bath, I put him in his pajamas and tucked him in. "Good night Junior." I kiss his forehead. "Night mommy!" He always so loud. I smile and walk out his room, cracking the door. I went to my room and Mya was on the bed, crying. Quinn was laying down almost passed out. "Mommy, Im sorry." She opens her arms. I hug her and smile. "Alright Mya. Go to bed honey." She climbed her little self off the bed and went out the room. For her to be three, she got the attitude of a ten year old. "What you do to her?" I ask crossing my arms. "Don't worry. I ain't whoop her. Now, come here." He says sitting up and patting his lap. I smirk and straddle him. "Yes?" I ask kissing on his neck. "Medie, don't start something you not gone finish." I look at him. "I always finish."

After a hour of back shots, and moans, I was tired and looking at Quinn. "So,wassup? Nothing exciting?" He ask me. "I got into with Ro today." Quinn groans. "What happened?" I sigh. "This bitch, gone come up to me at the mall, tryna grab Mya. I got pissed. Mya started crying, cause she don't even know her! So then the bitch gone smack me. I got picked up from the mall, and carried out." Quinn shakes his head. "Medie that's trashy. Don't be fighting and shit at the mall. Embarrassing me and shit." I sigh and look at him. "Im sorry."

"What about you?" I ask. "Nothing. Class was boring. Im actually tired of school." He says. "Well, your going to keep going! It'll be over soon." He nods. "Baby, I was thinking, maybe we should go on vacation or something? Just a break for us. Ya know?" I suggest. Quinn looks at me. "I can't. The trap, school. I can't just leave." I pout and look at him. "Stop it."

I woke up with Quinn on my chest. I get up and wake up Junior and Mya. I dressed them both. I made Mya breakfast and sent her with Brianna upstairs. I fed Junior and took Junior and Mya to Quinn's moms house.

Brianna was off to school. She drove herself. Lastly, Quinn. "Quinn get up. Your class starts in two hours." I tell him. He groans and covers his face. "I quit! The streets is for me!" I sigh. "Quinn get up." I snap. He finally gets up and goes to get dressed. We go through this often, it is ridiculous. I don't even gotta beg Brianna to get up for school, but to beg a grown man to get up, is terrible. Quinn came out in all black and some white forces. "Did you cook for me?" He ask. "Yes babe. I did. It's in the microwave." I tell him going to take a bath. I need some tension removed.

I sat in the tub smelling of roses, Im tired and stressed. It's only 10:30, running a strong household will break you down. I got deeper into the tub until I heard the bathroom door open. Quinn comes around the corner. "Quinn, aren't you supposed to be in class?" I ask. "I told you I quit. This time Im serious. I can't leave." I shake my head. I'll be ignorning him for the next few months.