Chapter 29

~Quincy

I woke up early. I was feeling some type of way. I ain't left my house in  two weeks. I miss Lani. I be fucking up man. But it's just sometimes Lani's attitude, her tone and everything make me mad. And I want something different, so I go looking for a random broad. I need to learn to either tolerate it, or get her to understand me.

I love LeLani, I swear I do! But she just, she irritates me. On my moms, I would kill for that girl. Do anything for her, but she wouldn't do the same. What am I doing? I got three kids by this girl, she perfect. Good mom, keep the house and herself together. But I can't even hold her down? Im fucking up.

My thoughts were stopped by banging on the front door. I walk down the steps. "Who tf is it!?" I yell lazily. "Dice, OG and Smoke. Open this mff up!" I open the door and stare at them. "Ooh, nigga you stink!" Dice says. Smoke and OG give me a disgusted face. "Fuck all of yall! Yall can get the fuck out." OG pushes me in the house. "Nigga go get dressed, we going out." I groan. "Come on." Dice and Smoke dragged me upstairs while OG rumaged the fridge. I got dressed in a white True Religion shirt, some black True's and my Nike Force's. I put on my chain and my black Gucci Belt. I grabbed my brush and fixed my waves. I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my pockets. "Come on niggas." I say. "We got Q back! Hell yeah!"

We went to a strip club. I swear I had seen LeLani, I think I was just tripping from the liquor. I was throwing hella cash. Got a lap dance, now I'm taking one home. Finna fuck her shit up!

~LeLani

"Hey Ladybug!" I scoop up Kaiden who cracks a small smile and grabs my hair. "No Kaiden, let go!" She let's go. "I missed you Kaiden! You been sleep all day baby!" I kiss her forehead. "Mommy! Mommy! Uncle Dice on the tv." I go into Brianna's room. "Last night four men where gunned down at Ace Of Spades Gentlemen's Club last night. Teo dead, two in critical conditions. Pronounced dead was Daemon Rice and Jerald Fitzgerald." I stare at the screen. Dice...is dead?

I go grab my phone dialing Terrell's number. "Come home." He says. "I can't please tell me Dice okay?" Terrell sighs. "He dead Lani!" He was crying. Now so was I. My best fucking friend dead? "Where is Quincy?" I ask. "With OG and Smoke at the hospital." He answers. "Im coming home soon." I say. "Alright sissy." He hangs up. I cried and cried. Until Lonnie came home. "What's wrong pook?" She ask. "Dice is dead. Smoke in the hospital." I cry. "What? Daemon!?" I nod. Lonnie began crying too. "Something gotta change." Lonnie says. "They're moving out here! I don't care about the trap no more! They too old for the game! I can't let them die." I say to Lonnie. "Yeah. We should go pack."

We took a flight home the next day, leaving the kids with the nanny. When we got to the hospital, Quincy was sitting in the chairs, staring at the ground. OG was texting.

"Y'all okay?" I ask. "Yeah. We good." OG was hoarse. He could barely speak. Q looked up at me then right back at the floor. I rolled eyes and sat next to him, lifting his head. "What?" He ask. "Come with me. Bring your keys." I say. He followed me out the hospital. We went to his car. "What happened?" I ask. "We was about to leave, and we heard all these shots, and Dice caught one in the head. Smoke in his ass...." Q laughs. "He gone be embarrassed as hell." I just stare at Q. "Quincy stop tryna hide your pain." I say. He broke down and I seen his tears. I get in the driver side. "Where you going man!?" He ask. "Im taking you to put on more clothes. And feed you." I say. "I don't see why you still try to make me feel better. And all I do is fuck up and break your heart. Ion deserve you." Quincy says looking over at me. "It's called Love." I respond. "Damn, I love you Lani." I aint respond. I just continued to watch the road. Bullshit.

When we got to the house, Quincy showered while I made him lunch. When he came downstairs, he put his arms around me and kissed my neck. I shrug him off and give him  plate. "Thanks." I nod and go away from him. I get my phone out my bag and begin texting people back. "Lani!" I look up. "Fuck you want?" I ask. "Come here man."

I get up and go in the kitchen. He wasn't there. "Boo!" I scream. He smiles and kisses me. It felt different from any othe kiss we evr had. It felt, so special. Sparks. "Stop." I say. "Lani, stop man. I know you , you was feeling that kiss! Im tired of fronting like I don't miss you and my kids. I miss you." I laugh. "How many times we been through this Quincy? Two three times? Im not going back down that road." I deny. "Alright. Whatever." He grabs his phone and keys. "You read to go?" I nod and grab my phone, and new Givenchy purse.

We got back to the hospital,and Q wouldn't speak to anyone. But whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry. Long time without an update.