Chapter 58

~Quinn

I laid in bed with Junior and Mya by my sides. Medie at work, and I'm chillin'. I hear the doorbell ring. "Who is it?" I yell. Nothing. I get up and look out the window. I seen a whole bunch of niggas in black. Oh shit. I grabbed Junior and Mya putting them inside the closet. "Yall be quiet. Don't let a single peep come out ya mouth. Heard?" I say taking my gun out the drawer and putting on the silencer. "Daddy..." Mya was about to start crying. "Be quiet La'Mya." I go to the window and start shooting niggas one by one. I'ma have to get my security set up at this bitch. "You said you ain't never been no bitch eh? Bring yo ass outside!" That nigga Desmond.

I laugh and put my bullet proof vest under my shirt. I go downstairs and open the door. "Wassup?" I laugh before shooting off rounds like it ain't shit. "Desmond, you don't know me huh?" I say shooting his chest. I smirk and when he falls, I put my foot over the wound. "Nigga, I run these streets! You hear me? You can't have Medie, give up." I say before shooting him again in the same place.

I called my clean up, and called the get some type of security together. I went back upstairs and got Mya and Junior out the closet. "Daddy, are you okay?" Mya ask hugging my neck. "I'm okay Mya. Why you so scared?" I ask. "Daddy are you going to die?." Junior says looking at me. I sigh. "Nah little man. Why you ask me that?" I ask. "Because, mommy always crying to Nana about your going to die in the street. You gonna get hit by a car?" Junior ask curiously. I laugh a little. "No Junior. That's why you look both ways before crossing the street." I tell him.

After I fed the kids lunch, and put them down for a nap, Medie came home from work a few hours after. She looked a little too happy to be coming from work. "Hey babe!" She pecks my lips and walks to the kitchen. I squint my eyes at her. "Where the fuck you been? Who you been hugging on smelling like a fucking nigga?" I ask crossing my arms. "What?" She says still smiling. She thought I was playing. "Medie wipe that smile off yo face. I ain't playing with yo ass girl! Who the fuck you been wit? You smell like a nigga." I snap crossing my arms. "Quinn, um, I-" I go towards her. "You tryna play me like a foo'? What the hell you been doing Medie!? You coming up here kissing on me and shit! Who the fuck you been with? You better tell me now! Or I'll find out the hard way and blow that nigga brains and yours! Tell me now." I growl an inch away from her face. By now, Medie was crying and looking at the floor.

She still wasn't talking. I take in a breath trying to hold back from wringing her neck. "Tell me!" I yell causing an echo to be sent through the house, and Medie to cry. "His name is Michael. He's my ex." I looked at her and shook my head. I grabbed my keys. "Quinn, stop, stop please don't do this! Stop." She grabs my arm, I yank away and continue to the garage. "Quinn!" She screams. I started my car and pulled out the driveway. I know who the fuck that nigga is, his head is mine.

I drove as fast as I could in this car, not knowing how much damage it could do to me. My adrenaline was pumping, and I couldn't think or see straight. I hear the sounds of horns and lights in my face.

~Medie

"Mommy where my daddy at?" Junior ask eating his chicken at the table. All I could do was worry about Quinn. What did I do? Why did I cheat on him for a nothing? "Um, daddy will be home soon Junior." I tell him. "Mommy, I heard him yelling." Mya says looking at me. "Stay in a child's place." I say as sweetly as possible. "Sorry mommy." Mya says going back to eatting her plate. After they ate, I bathed them and went to call Quinn. I got no answer. Oh my god.

"Mommy! Can you tuck me in?" Junior yells. I get up from my bed and wipe my tears. I take a breath and go into his bedroom. "Sure honey." I kiss his forehead. "Where is daddy? You said he was coming." Junior looked like he was going to cry. "Junior, he's busy right now. I promise he'll come home okay?" He nods. I kiss his forehead and go out his room.

Oh my god! Where is Quinn!?

The next morning I woke up again, hoping yesterday was a dream. I looked to see no Quinn. I sigh, getting up and going to check on the kids. They were sleep, so I took the opportunity, to run some bath water and relax. I'm praying that Quinn will forgive me. I know I shouldn't have cheated on him, especially for no reason. But Michael has that effect.

When I got out the tub, I put on Quinn's boxers and a sports bra. "Mommy!" Mya screams. Let the mom duty begin.

~Quinn

I woke up in a hospital room, and it's snow outside. What the hell? Last time I remember it was hot as shit outside. I noticed no one was in my room, where Medie? My kids? My family? Oh yeah, I'm mad at Medie. That triffling ass bitch cheated on me. All I been was loyal to her ass, and she do that shit? I instantly got mad.

A nurse came in. She was fine too. About 5'3, brown skin, deep brown eyes, and two sexy ass dimples. Her boobs were peaking out her uniform top. "Damn." I bite my lip. "Ha, hello there. You've been sleep for some months." She says pouring me a cup of water. "Here, take these pills." She puts them in my hand, but I was in a daze. "Mr. Jones? Hellloooo!" She waves her hand in my face. I blink and laugh. "I'm sorry ma. I got lost. Your beautiful." I compliment. "Thank you." She smiles. Damn, her teeth perfectly straight too? Do it get better? "Your welcome..." I read her badge. "Maria." I finish. She giggles and walks out. Damn that ass.

I laid in this dumbass hospital bed watching the snow fall. I'm bored, I been flirting with Nurse Maria when she come in. She really is pretty tho. Shiddddd, I could get with her.