Chapter 34

~LeLani

After a few months, I started to get bored with DaLana. "Lani! You been sitting around all month like you don't gotta do shit around here. Not to mention your getting a damn gut! Get the fuck up and do something like damn!" I look at her and burp loud as fuck and start laughing. "You know what Lani, get the fuck out." She snaps. "Yeet bitch. I ain't going no where." She groans and stomps up the steps to her room. I get my phone and call Q.

"Yea?" He answers. "Quinccccyyyy." I sing. "Yes Lei?" I smile. "What you doing?" I ask. "Im laying down with Kaiden and Bri." I poke out my lips. "Can I come home?" The line was silent. "You through doing that bullshit?" He ask. "Yes. I got my teeth cleaned." He starts laughing. "Alright pip squeak. You can come home." He agrees. I start doing a dance. "Are you doing that dumbass dance that you do? If you are, stop that shit." I giggle. "I quit. I'll be home soon." I respond. "Alright baby momma." He hangs up.

I get up and jog upstairs. DaLana was crying on her bed. "DaLana what the fuck you crying for?" I ask. "You, you act like you don't even care about my feelings no more. You don't love me Lani?" I sigh. I see why Quincy get irritated when I do this shit. "DaLana look. I love you. You my girl and always will be. But I don't love you like that. I'm done with girls." I shrug. "Damn Lani you just gone do me like that?" She ask. "Sorry butter cup." I kiss her forehead and head to the closet grabbing my shit. "You not leaving me Lani." She says grabbing my arm. "DaLana you better gone somewhere with that bullshit. Don't forget who I am." I say pushing her back. "Lani!" She snaps grabbing my waist. I backhand the fuck outta her. "Dude."

We fought and I won. I knocked her ass out and got out the house. When I got home I attacked Quincy, kissing his face and lips. "Damn." He bites my lip. "Mommy!!!" King and Brianna yell. I hug them both and Kaiden was just looking at me. I pick her up. She hugs my arms. "Mama." I smile and kiss her head. "I missed you Ladybug." I hugged her for a long time. My babygirl.

~Quincy

Yall guess what? It's been a half a year, and me and Lani ain't fought or nothing. I haven't cheated at all. Lani either. Our house has been primarily happy. "Daddy! Baby look!" Kaiden points to Lonnie and Terrell new baby. A girl by the name of Heaven. "Look at my niecey poo. Hi baby." Lani kisses the baby's head. "Yall having some more kids?" Lonnie ask. I look at Lani. "Yea. Hopefully....YEET! You got me fucked up Lonnie G." Lani says causing all of us to laugh. "On a serious note, we might when we married." Oh yeah, we getting married in a month. I'm actually happy. I can't wait. Terrell my best man, and my bachlor party bouta be turnt up.

After Lonnie and Terrell left, King came to me and fell asleep. Brianna was on the phone. "Quinn." He looks up. "Yeah?" HE ask. "Who is Brianna on the phone wit?" I ask. "Some nigga Jaylen." He shrugs. "Im finna go pops." Quinn grabs his keys. "Alright kid. Don't be speeding either." He smiles. "No promises B." Quinn jokes. "Then it won't be no promise on paying yo car note. Mhm." He makes a straight face. "Bye mom!" He yells. "Bye babes." He picks up Kaiden. "Bye Ladybug." Quinn says. "Come. Come." I sigh. "Just take her." I say. "Nah Im going to my girl house." I look at him. "Good. Then yall cant make no baby. Take her." He groans and leaves.

"Quincy guess what?" Lani sits next to me. "What?" She looked annoyed. Ugh. "I got court tomorrow" I laugh. "Not funny!!!" She snaps. "Why?" I ask. "Beating DaLana's ass before I left." I shake my head. "Why you do that?" She bites her lip. "Cuz she was tryna hold me hostage like no tf." LeLani concludes. "Damn shame." I say looking at my phone. "King is really knocked out." Lani tries to pick him up and he grabs my shirt. "Just leave it alone." I fan my hand. "Boy is attached to you." Lani pouts. "Shut up Lei. Kaiden in love with you, so is Quinn. Can I have the middle kids?" She smiles. "No I want them alllll!" I shake my head. "Stingy or nah?"

After all the kids were in bed, I laid in bed. Lani came in and climbed on me. "Is there something you need or....?" Shs smiles. "No I just want to lay here." I stare at her. "All this bed, alllll this bed, yet you wanna lay yo heavy ass on me? No." I try and push her but she grabbed my shirt. "Moveeeeeeeee!" I moan. "Nooooo. Im not heavy. 130 pounds is not heavy!" I roll on her. "Ahh get off me." Lani cries. "Nooooo. Im not heavy 180 pounds is not heavy!" I imitate her. "Quinccccyyy!" She whines. "You fatttt!!" She groans. "No I am not. Don't lie. All muscle nigga."

~LeLani

Q eventually got off me and I attacked him with kisses. "Baby I just got a text." Quincy says. "That says?" I ask. "Trouble at the trap. Hurry up and get here." I sigh. "Your coming. Go get your strap." I get up and stomp up to the loft. I grabbed my all black glock. "Hi pretty girl. Missed me?" I smile and tuck my gun in my pants. "Throw mine down babe. Make sure the safety on." I got Quincy's green gun. I gave it to him and called Quinn. "Come home and babysit. We got an emergency bye." I hang up.

When we got to the trap, Smoke was hiding under Q's desk. "What happened?" I ask. "It's somebody in here. Half the workers dead." Smoke answers. I look at Q. "Come on baby you got my spine?" I nod and follow Q out the room. Smoke came and got next to us. I seen a girl in all black. I shot her in the forehead. Then another girl came from the room. Another to the head. Quincy was shooting his way. He need target practice because what the fuck?

After we were sure all the people was dead, we took off mask reavealing Nicki. Jacob' mommy, Damiya, and Jerell? How the hell is this nigga alive? I swear I shot him in his forehead over a year ago. But whatever, dead now.

"Why everybody out to get you Q? Its always females." He smirks. "Dope dick bitches will kill over." I giggle and search them. "Nothing but a stolen baggie of weed. They could have just bought that. Niggas so extra now and days like what the fuck?" I make an annoyed face.

When we got back home, Quinn and his girlfriend waa doing the most. She was straddling Quinn kissing him and his neck. Going back and forth. I look up at Quincy. He laughs. "What the fuck y'all doing?" Q was about to walk closer but I grabbed his hand. "No." I say. "Um." She stood up pulling her underwear up and skirt down. "Ha, lil girl where yo parents at?" I ask. "My mom is up the street..." I cross my arms. "Do she know you here fucking? At that on my damn couch?" Quincy questions. "No." She answers nervous. "Get yo fast ass outta here. What the hell?" Quincy snaps. Quinn tried to get up and grab his keys. "Put them damn keys down. And bring yo ass here." I growl. Quinn drops the keys in Quincy's hand before coming to me. "Quinn I raised you better than that! My kids are upstairs sleep and you down here fucking a female on my couch? Is this a damn dream? Cause I am really tripping! What the fuck Quinn? What even made you do that dumbass shit!?" Quinn just stared at me. "Ya damn dumbass. Ugh you just stress my nerves!" I smack his neck. "Take yo yellow ass upstairs." Quincy concludes. "Your grounded for two months. Dont ask to go nowhere" I add on.

After the drama, I took a shower and put on one of Q's shirts, going to watch the game with my baby. I walk down the basment steps and into his little cave. "Hey babygirl." He opens his arms and I climb into them. Q's arm wrapped around my body tight, keeping heat on me considering I was freezing. "What made you come down here?" He ask. "I'm cold and I wanted to watch the game." He smiles. "You don't know anything about football babe." I laugh. "Okay I'm lying. Im cold and horny. I can't choose one. Soooo..." Q smiles and pulls me on his body. "I know what you need." He kisses me.

~~~~~~~×~~~~~~×

Yall it is 6:56 AM and I am freezing to death. I want my dog to come in here but she being a bitch....LOL get it? Im corny.