Chapter 12

~Quincy

After the boys left, I had Lonnie come get Stink and Quinn. I go upstairs. I need to start treating Lani she deserves to be treated. She's a stay at home mom. That's her job. And she hella good at it. Lani was in our room bawling. I started to feel bad. I hug her from behind and kiss her head. "Im sorry Le." I say kissing her forehead. She looks at me. "I'm sorry too." She mumbles. "You don't need to apologize for telling me the truth." I say. Lani didn't make very much eye contact the whole night.

The next morning, I heard someone knocking on the front door. Lani gets up and puts on her jogging suit. She goes downstairs. "Uh....Quincy!" She yells. I get up and put on my jogging pants going down the curved stairs. I seen two police officers. Fuck. "Yes?" I ask. "Do you know anything about the murder of Jaycean, Commons?" I felt my eyes water up. "Jay? He dead?" They nod. "What!? No I ain't even know!" I was about to go crazy. "Okay Jones. Calm down." I shake my head. Feds know me by my last name.

I was sitting on the couch, shaking. "Baby, please calm down. You making me nervous." Lani says rocking Brianna and patting her back. She had busted her damn head on the coffee table tryna fight me. "Man, Lani, they killed my nigga! That's fucking fam, Lani! I need revenge Lani! Right fucking now!" I yell. Lani looked scared and looked down. "I'm sorry baby. But damn! I swear!" I was hype as hell. "Lemme go. I'll be back." I say grabbing my keys. "Quincy, please, please, please, be careful! Give me a kiss." I kiss LeLani. "I love you baby." She says. "I love you too. Love you Brianna" I kiss her cheek. She looks at me and lays her head back on Lani's shoulder.

When I got to the trap, Everybody was quiet, grieving and shit. "Man, what the fuck y'all doing?" I walk in. Dice looks at me. "Shit, everybody depressed around this muthafucka!" He says shaking his head and lighting a blunt. It was so many buds and shells in the ash tray. They must have been smoking all day. Trying to smoke it off. "Come on man! Let's celebrate Jay man! Y'all sitting around and shit! We need to turn up and pour some for our lost nigga! But when we find out who did this shit, it's gone be cut!" I say. They looked at me. "I want everyone to go home, get dressed to go out. And meet me in V.I.P. at the Luxe." I sa.y They get up and walk out the trap. I lock up and go home.

~LeLani

"I gotta go?" I ask Quincy. "Yep, Lonnie going, and the rest of the gang. So, your going." I whine and get up. I take a shower and get dressed. I put on a black tight dress that was hugging my curves. I put on my black red bottoms and curled my hair. Did light make up and put on my red lipstick. "Yasss! Work it!" I hear Lonnie's loud ass come in. I picked up Brianna and kissed her before handing her over to my sister Kayla. I go downstairs, and Quincy smiled. He took my hand and hugged me grabbing my ass. "Yeah, that's coming off tonight. Gotta a little fattie, back there." He whispers in my ear. I blush and let him go. When we arrived at the club, the boys were here. Drinking, some was getting twerked. I shake my head and smack Dice upside the head. He hugs me. "Wassup." I smile. "You better watch these females before I tell my sister." I say. "Man, yo sister been on some shit lately." I sigh. "She ain't tell you yet?" I ask. "Tell me what?" He ask. "She pregnant!" I say. "What?" He says. "Yeah." He grabs three shots and downs them mffs. "Oh shit." He sighs.

After a few hours, Quincy was a little tipsy. I was laughing at him though. "Come on, come dance with me babe." He says. I shake my head. "Come onnn." He whines. I sigh and get up.

After a couple hours, the boys was threw! I called a few of their girlfriends to come get them. I seen Dice getting sucked up. I went and grabbed this bitch my her hair. I slung her across the road. "Dice, put ya self up." I say making him go by where Quincy was so I could just leave. I took Dice home. I made sure he got in, and he tried to kiss me. I almost smacked the shit outta Dice. I lock him in the house and go back to the car. Quincy was throwing up. Good, he was getting that shit out his system. When we got home, I made sure he ate plenty of bread. "Baby, come here." He says smiling at me. He grabs on my ass. "No, no. You shouldn't have gotten so drunk. You know what happens when you drunk. No." I say moving his arms. "Come on baby." He says. "Nope." I made him take a shower, which sobered him up some more. When he came out, he got in bed and went straight to sleep. Thank god. I called Jayla to check on Stink. "She alright. Knocked out. Quinn too." I sigh. "Alright, I'll be to get them tomorrow." I say. "Ok. I'm finna tap. Talk to you later." I hang up.

The next morning, I woke up before Quincy. I knew he was gone have a hang over. I got a shower and got dressed. I went to pick up Brianna and drop Quinn off at home. When I got home, Quincy was still asleep. I made breakfast and went upstairs to check on him. He was holding his head. "Good morning." I whisper. "Wassup?" He looks at me. "Hang over?" He nods and lays back down. "Aw. I'll be right back Quincy." He needed aspirin and water. After he took it, he went right back to sleep. I headed downstairs to eat my breakfast and Brianna was crying. "What's wrong Bri?" I ask picking her up. When she was crying, I could see in her mouth a tooth was coming in. Aw. "Shhh. Hold on baby." I put her in her play pen and walk into the kitchen to grab her a teething ring. I gave it to her. I took her out the Playpen and laid her on the floor watching Dora.

When Brianna fell back asleep, she still was biting on the ring. I shake my head. Shit must really hurt. Quincy cane downstairs. "Fuck. My head hurts so bad." He says. I see him get out a swisher and a dime bag. I want to smoke but damn, not around Quincy's ass. He rolled up and lit it. I take it out his hand. I don't care. I took in a deep puff and give it back. Blowing the smoke in his face. He smiles and shakes his head. After he took another hit, he gave it back to me. I looked surpried. "I don't even care no more. You probably need it more than I do." He says. I smile and hit it again. It was strong as hell. I started making O's. Quincy was just watching me. "Why is this a turn on?" He ask. I giggle.

~Quincy

Watching Lani be able to just smoke without choking or nothing, was just a turn on! Hot damn. I was already horny as hell. Lani ain't gave it up in a couple months, I don't know what is going on. Because she used to throw it back all the time, now, she ain't feeling it. Maybe now that she a little high, she feeling it. I take her waist and kiss her lips. She kisses me back, and her hand goes to my belt. I grab her belt loops. Yea, she want it. Lani let me go and went to get Brianna. She put her in her playpen. After, she motioned me to come upstairs. I smile and follow her upstairs.

I look at Lani, she was riding the hell out of me. I put my arms behind my head and just watch her. Nice ass view.

Lani, thank god, wasn't thinking about no girls. Because if a female show up at this house while my daughter here, it's gone be real as hell. I think since Brianna, she don't really be thinking about no females. I know she still be texting that DaLana. Sometimes she comes and gets her. I'm pretty sure DaLana be low key fucking my girl. I know Lani and Lonnie kiss a lot and they don't mess around as much no more.

"Quincy! Get your daughter." Lani says still asleep. "Alright." I get up and go into Brianna's room. "What's wrong with you Brianna?" I ask. I pick her up. She grabs towards her teething ring on the floor. She started screaming when I aint give it to her. I pick it up and go wash it off. I give it to her. I take her to out bedroom. Lani takes her. "Hi mama." She was about to kiss her cheek but I stopped her. "I know where yo lips been. Go." I point to the bathroom. She smirks and flips me off.
I smile and look at Brianna. "What you looking at Bri?" I ask. I swear she rolled her eyes. I looked at her and looked away. I swear to god she scares the shit outta me sometimes. When Lani came out, she had on shorts, a crop top an some J's. She picked up Brianna and took her in our bathroom. Brianna smiles at me from Lani's shoulder. I smile back.

After Lani got finished with Brianna I went to take a shower. I got dressed in some white Tru's, a purple, blue and white shirt and some Grape 5's. Brianna and I were matching. She had on purple Tru's, a blue purple, and white polo shirt and some Grape's. She had blue and purple bows. "Aw, you match with daddy Bri." Lani says. Brianna claps and giggles. I pick her up. Lani took our picture.

~LeLani

QsGuttaChick: The love is endless. They always matching! ❤️💋💯💗

Quincy and I headed to the trap. Yes we took Brianna. She probably miss her Uncle Dice. I put her on my hip and open the door. I seen Dice and Smoke playing cards, drinking of course. Gambling. "Stinkers!" Dice takes her. His soft ass. "Soft ass." I say shaking my head. "Nigga, shut up." Dice says. Quincy said he wanted to talk to me upstairs. I nod and follow him up to the bedroom he always be in. It's all the way in the attic. But it's nice in the attic. He pushed me agains the wall and unbuttoned my shorts. He kisses me hard as fuck. I kiss him back. He immediately put his hands in my pants. I moan in his mouth. He smirks and kisses my neck, Trailing his kisses down. He grabs me and pushes me on the bed taking off his shirt. He pulls off my shorts and my panties. He kisses me and takes off my shirt. Quincy stands and unbuttons his pants. He goes down and blows on my pearl. I moan his name. Quincy smiles and shows me how good he is with his tongue. Sounds like he was eating a sucker. "Ahh! Yes." I moan. Quincy most definitely knew what he was doing. "Quincy! I'm bout to..." It was cut. All over his tongue. He licked me clean.

Quincy slipped on a condom and slid into me. I moan and scratch his back. My nails were digging in his skin. Lord, it felt like heaven!

After about a hour, We got dressed and had another kiss. "Come on." When we got downstairs, the boys looked at us, and busted out laughing. I giggle and put my face in Quincy's chest. "Mm! Quincy fuck! Right there!" Smoke imitates me. I flip him off. "It was good. Y'all just mad cuz y'all can't put it down like my baby." I say kissing Quincy's lips. The boys shut up quick. Quincy smiles. I pick up Stink. I put her on my hip. "Now, any more of y'all niggas got something to say?" I ask. "Hold on. Why the hell didn't y'all do that shit at home?" Dice ask with a disgusted. "1. Nigga don't make that face. 2. I didn't know we were doing anything. 3. I will fuck him in your bed while you watch since you got something to say." I check the fuck outta Dice. As usual. "Sorry." He says. "Mhm." I go in the kitchen.