Chapter 53

~Medie

"Quinny....Quinny...Quinny....Quinny" I say trying to wake him up. He was passed out with Mya on his chest. "Baby!" He opens his eyes revealing a black set that I never seen. "Um, blink." I tell him. He blinks. "What the hell wrong with your eyes Quinn?" I ask. "Medie I just got up..." He lays Mya on the bed and sits up. "So why you wake me up?" He ask, rubbing his face. I just don't see why he always does that. "Because, We need to go grocery shopping, Im hungry, and Mya has to go to the doctor. Then we have to go look at a house." Quinn sighs and gets up, going to the bathroom. "Hurry up!" I yell. I changed Mya's diaper and woke her up. "Mya why you fussing baby?" I ask kissing her face. "Shhhh. I got you." I say bouncing her. I fed her and put her in her chair in the living room. I went in the bathroom, and Quinn was standing in the mirror. Moving his body back and forth causing a smacking sound to come from the bathroom. "Quinn, that's nasty. Hurry up." He laughs and comes towards me. "Get the fuck on. Don't touch me." He grabs me and kisses me. "I just wanted some love."

"Oh my god. Mya hush! Here, go with mommy." I look at Quinn. "Quinn, Im not sure about that." I say taking Mya and putting her on my shoulder. "I don't see why not? Ro has completely disappeared off the planet. You take care of her." He shrugs. "I wish you was her real mom anyways." He mumbles.

After getting Mya's shots, and eating, it was time to look at this house. "Wow, it's big." I say looking at Quinn. "That's what she said." I stare at him. "You so corny!" I laugh. "But you love me..." I give him a look, "I ain't say all that. But okay." He mugs me and walks ahead. We walked into the house, being greeted by the realtor. "Hello, You must be Mr. And Mrs. Jones?" I laugh. "You can say that." Quinn says. "That's actually my parents." He adds. "Oh, well. Let's get to this home."

Medie was falling in love with this house, she stood in the kitchen for almost twenty minutes. "It comes furnished, correct?" I ask. "Yes sir. But the price, is pretty up there." I shrug. "If she love it, I gotta get it. "

Medie stood in the kitchen, bouncing Mya. "So how you feeling? Yay or nay?" I ask. "This is our home Quinn." I smile. "Good. Now I can get this financed before you decide to change your mind."

Soon as I step foot in the house, my ma called me. "Yes ma?" I ask. "Come over! We need help handling Bri." I sigh and grab my keys. "Medie, I'll be back babe!" I yell. "Be safe!" She yells. I hopped on the expressway and headed to my parents. I got there, and walked in. My dad had Brianna against the wall by her neck. Oh god, what this girl do!? "Ma!" I yell. "Come here." I went into the living room. "We need you, to take Brianna in. She don't listen to anyone but you." I sigh. "What she do?" I ask. "Was out with a nigga your age! Then came home drunk." My dad growls. "Alright dad! She turning purple!" I wasn't exaggerating, Brianna was loosing air and conciousness. When he let her go, her yellow skin returned back to it's color. "Bri go pack up man. Hurry up!" I yell. "Okay Quinn!"

When she got in the car. "Quinn..." I ignore her. "Quinn, can you talk to me pwease? Im still your baby sister." I kept driving. "No, Im mad at you. How dare you Brianna!? What the fuck wrong with you? You fucking 14, in fact, where yo phone?" I ask. She holds it out, I roll down the window, and throw the mff out. "Quinn!" She yells. "Fuck that shit." I say pulling into the apartment garage. "Let's go. When we get in this house, don't touch shit! You take your fast ass to bed!" She started crying. "Bri, I'ma give you something to cry about. Rather your my sister or not!"

Bri went to sleep on the couch, and I went to my room. Medie was laying down rubbing Mya's back. She was falling asleep. "Hey." I whisper and crawl into bed. "Bri here." I tell her. "My parents putting her out." Medie shakes her head. "Why?" I look at her. "Because she came home under the influence with someone my age." Medie shakes her head. "Oh lord."

When Medie fell asleep, I kissed her cheek and tapped too.

~Medie

"Quinn! Drop me off at school." Brianna says crossing her arms. She had an attitude because Quinn threw her phone out the window. "You better watch yo tone with me lil nigga. That's why yo lil ass cut off now." He gets up and walks out the room. I laid down and traced circles in my belly. I wonder what my baby gone be? A boy or a girl. I hope we have a boy. I'ma name him Carter, if it's a girl, I wanna name her Chantel. What if it's both? Oh my god Carter and Chantel. Yasss!! Lemme stop being ratchet.

I got up and went to bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen. I started cooking Quinn breakfast. I made Mya a bottle, because I know she would be waking up soon.

I started eating my breakfast and Quinn walked in. "My baby cooked me breakfast? Aw." He kisses my forehead and tries to eat off my plate. "Don't get fucked up Quinn." I growl. "Well then." He laughs and opens the microwave, grabbing his plate from it. When he closed it, I heard Mya start crying. I went and got her. "Good morning my baby." I kiss her nose and quickly changed her diaper, before taking her in the kitchen. I put her in her highchair, and gave her the bottle. All you heard was the sound of her drinking that bottle. Her and her daddy, straight up fat. "Damn lil mama." Quinn looks up from his plate. "My baby must be hungry." He kisses her forehead and puts his plate away. I finished up mines and did the same. "So, when we moving?" I ask. "Soon, since Brianna here now." I nod and look down at my feet. "Im worried about you Quinn. Your getting stressed again." I tell him. "Im fine. I'll be fine. I promise." He pecks my lips.

Quinn went to the trap, while I was bored at home. The house phone rang. Ugh. I get up and answer it. "Hello?" I answer. "Tell my brother to come get me. I got into a fight." I sigh. "Brianna. You bout to get in trouble." I tell her. "Oh well!" I hang up, and call Quinn.

When he came home, Bri came in crying. She had a bruise across her cheek. "You still gone act a fool?" She shakes her head. "Brianna, what has gotten into you man!? Why you acting like this!? This ain't you Bri!" Quinn yells in her face. I just stood in the kitchen. He's a huge disciplinary. I couldn't possibly yell at someone because they did something wrong, I would want to talk about it. He always says if you whoop a kid today, the police won't be whooping them tomorrow. "I just want to fit in with everyone else!" She cries. "Fuck that shit! Be who you are. Them niggas ain't shit, they not yo fucking superman! Are they gone be paying your bills? No. Exactly. You got two months to think about what you did. Punishment ain't no joke in my house." He says walking to our bedroom. "Brianna." I say coming into the living room.

"I'm so stupid. I mess up too much." She cries holding her shaking body. "D-Did he hit you Brianna?" She nods and looks down. "My daddy told him too if I act up." She responds looking at me. "Hard?" Once again, I got a nod in response. "Where?" She pointed to her face, her stomach, and back. "Im so sorry Brianna." I say holding her. She cried on my shoulder for hours before falling asleep. I covered her with a blanket and went to my room. "Why was you babying her?" Quinn ask. "She's still a human Quinn. How could you just put bruises on her like that?" I question. "My dad woulda did that ten times worst. She acting out Medie, what you expect?" I lay down. He tried to hug me and I pushed him. "Until you apologize, do not speak to me."