Chapter 42

~Quinn

"Quinn! Wake up. We got school dude." I woke up and looked to see Mya on my chest knocked out. Her little hands were in fist, and she was smiling in her sleep. I lay her on my pillow, her little self didn't even take the whole pillow up. 

I walked to my bathroom showering. I put on all black Rock Revival jeans, a white t shirt, and my Cocaine's. I put on my gold chain on, and put my Rolex on my left arm. I put on lotion and stared at my La'Mya tattoo on the side on my neck. I sigh. I turned around and realized she was awake. I kissed her cheeks and changed her diaper. I put her on a dress and took her downstairs to my mom. "Hi baby!" My mom kisses Mya's face before I sat down and started eating my breakfast. I looked at my phone and Ro text me.

BabyMommss✌: Where my baby at? When you bring her home?

Me: No time soon. She wit my moms today. Ima keep her for a little while. Cool?

BabyMommss✌: It's cool. Keep my baby safe. I want her back in one piece.

Me: I got her babymom ✌

BabyMommss✌: Alright. Kiss her for me. See you at school

I put my phone in my pocket and got up. I kissed my moms cheek and Mya. "Come on Brianna!! Bye Dad. Im out." He nods. "Im coming dang." She puts her bookbag over her shoulder and follows me out the door. I get into my mom's Rover and Bri hops in the front. "Can we go by Starbucks first?" I nod and put my seatbelt on, speeding down the street. "Quinn is there a reason you always looking mad?" I sigh. "Yea." I answer. "Talk to me Quinn! Im your sister!" I look over at Bri. "Because, Im stressed out. I got a month old child, might have one on the way, I'm running a drug chain, and if I get caught, I can get life in prison Brianna. Anymore fucking questions?" I ask looking over at her. "No sir." Bri puts her hands up in surender. "Hurry up Breezy. I ain' tryna be late." I say parking the car.

When we got to school, I went to first period. Bitches stared and started smiling, I ignored it. I sat in my seat. "Mr.Jones your late..." Here we go. "Man Ms.Williams I ain't tryna hear all yo shit man. Gone head and teach yo class. Be happy Im here bitch." I snap. "Well then..." The class had little snickers and giggles I sat back in my seat and looked down at my phone.

Babymommss✌: Quit before you get kicked out

Me: Fuck this class

Ro looked back at me and laughed. I smirk and look up at the board. I took all the little notes and shit, and got on with my day. By Lunch, Ro was under my arm, hugging me from the side. "Ro, we ain't together man..." I say looking at her. "We can be." She stands on her  tip toes and kisses me right in front of Meina. I smirk and get a grip on her ass. Meina turns red and stands up. "Bitch,how dare you try and take my man?" Meina yells coming up to Ro. "Bitch bye, if he wanted yo ass, he woulda claimed that baby! He got his daughter right now..." Ro crosses her arms in satisfaction. "Quinn you love that bitch?" Meina ask with watering eyes. "Ro my baby Meina." I kiss her forehead. "Fuck you Quinn, and yalls little daughter." Ro socked her in the mouth. "Keep my daughter out ya mouth bitch." Ro, Breezy and I left campus to go to chipotle.

"Quinn your wrong.." Breezy says crossing her arms. "Brianna I ain't wrong for cutting off a bitch that was tryna trap me! What the hell?" I say looking at her little ass. "Whatever Quinn."

After school, I took Ro home. She wanted me to come in, but I told her I wanted to get home to Mya. When we got home, Brianna was still mad. I was feeling some way...so I took Mya to get a DNA test. "Just swab your mouth Mr. Jones." The doctor says handing me a cotton swab. I did as told, as he swabbed Mya's mouth. She was crying and looking at me.

"Shhhh, alright baby." I say bouncing her on my leg when I got her back. "Stop crying mama." I kissed her nose and she got quiet, rubbing her head on my shirt. "Your results will be back on Monday." I nod and pick up Mya heading out to my car.

When I got home, my mom and dad were upstairs, and let's just say my dad wasn't playing no games with my ma, cause she was loud as hell. I make a disgusted face and go into the kitchen. "That's nasty huh mama?" I ask looking at Mya. Her big eyes were just staring at me. I shake my head.

Babymommss✌: Come get me! Me and my moms just got into it.

Me:Ugh, okay

I get up and take Mya to my room. She fell asleep so I just put hella pillows around her before leaving. I got in my Ashton Martin and headed to the other side of town. I pulled into the gated community and seen Ro outside shaking with her bags. "Go ahead! Go with that dumbass nigga!" Ro grabs her stuff, I get out and help her. I put her stuff in the back. "What the hell happened?" I ask. "She got mad because I let Mya come with you for a couple weeks. Like damn she can't spend time with her damn daddy!? That's why Im so fucked cause I aint never see my dad." I sigh. "Where you tryna go Ro?" Ro shrugs. "My apartment?" I ask. "Can you take my to the grocery store first?" I nod.

Ugh...I hate females sometimes.