Silver Heart {Next Gen}

Silver Heart by @MadAnnMiles (I STILL CANT TAG PEOPLE IM ANNOYED BEYOND REASON NOW WATTPAD IM GONNA FILE A COMPLAINT!)

(On a lighter note...) This is a Scorbus (or rather Scorverus because Albus Severus prefers being called Severus in this fic) fanfic, and I have to say, I'm impressed with it. You've done a great job with the canon characters (especially Severus) and you're many OCs.

One thing that is a little red flag in fanfics is when authors write in waaaaaay too many OCs. You have a crap ton of OCs, not gonna lie, and as I was reading at first I was like, "NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!"

But after a few chapters, I started to really like all the OCs, so don't worry about it too much. If you like your characters, critics (including myself) can suck it.

But, It seems that some of them only appear once and then go away entirely and after reading long, detailed descriptions of them, I'd like them to make more appearances. It gets very hard to sort out all of these new characters, and some readers don't particularly like a crap ton of new characters.

Again, there's nothing wrong with them. You did a tremendous job writing them; it's just that there are a whole lotttttt of them.

I really enjoyed reading your story. It kept me involved, and that's what I like about these next gen fics. There's nothing set in stone (even after the whole Cursed Child thing) and authors can do a lot with the characters.

I really like your story so far, and I certainly look forward to more updates! You're writing is really good!