Jagged Rocks {Regulus Black}

(This is the fourth review I've done today. I'm on FIRE.)

Jagged Rocks by @-ghazale-

Holy cheesecake this story is a work of ART!

I am in love with your characters!! Celia is the most beautiful being on the planet, and she doesn't need protecting because that girl is strong. I love everything about her: character, traits, and personality.

In fact, everything about your story is amazing. From how you portray Regulus and his gang to how you portray Celia and her friends. They are so vastly different characters, and you have pulled their two worlds together in a work of pure art. A R T.

I love how you so brilliantly capture that time of the Potter series. You show how it effects all of the houses differently, and you do it in such a beautifully written way.

There is one tiny grammar thing that you do, and I'm sure it's by accident, but sometimes you end your dialogue with a comma and not a period. It's an easy fix, and it's really not worth talking about at this point.

But can we just talk ABOUT CELIA. SHE IS SO SWEET AND PURE AND KIND AND STRONG. She is going through so much, but she stays strong. You have created a very strong female character who is surrounded by a group of equally as strong friends, and I love how supportive they are. THIS is the type of Hufflepuff I like to read about. The strong one; the brave one; the one who will do anything to save a friend.

I like how you don't make her too strong. You have given her weaknesses, and she is one of my favorite characters that I've ever read about in this site. She knows her weaknesses, and you don't give her these exceptional qualities. I'm so glad that you didn't make her an expert duelist or the biggest and strongest physically. She has so much mental strength that I am literally jealous of a fictional person. If anyone did half of those things to me, I'd cry. No question.

Okay, but Regulus. REGULUS. I have seen Regulus written in many different ways because we don't know much about him except that he turned out okay in the end. I seriously love they way you have portrayed him. Top dog Regulus who has people at his disposal to do his bidding. Wow. You have captured the Slytherin qualities of him beautifully.

And did I mention that you write so fantastically? The way you strung the words together is so much like art. I don't even know what to call it at this point. You have a wonderful writing style I just can't.

Okay, so to rap this up... keep doing everything you're doing because it is working perfectly.

And so, to everyone else reading this review, I have tagged the author in the comments, so I suggest giving this story a read!!!

-Jtsquared4