Talon Black and the Sorcerer's Stone

By @_FireHeart

I actually quite like this story:

She isn't in the same year as Harry and is in fact much older than him

She may be a Slytherin but she isn't one who gets favoritism over other students from Professor Snape; they actually don't have completely flawless foundations

The first few chapters include aesthetics (which mind you I am in love with)

Her relationship with the Golden Trio doesn't form randomly in the first chapter, it actually takes it's course slowly developing through time!

                                 • • •
I actually ship Severus Snape and Talon... I don't know why... but their age gap isn't massive; she is in the same year as Tonks and Snape was with Remus...

People might disagree with me but I think there should be some sort of flashback to Talon's Sorting, I'd love to see the reasoning for her to be sort into Slytherin...

I'm wondering.. is Talon part of the House of Black? That would explain why she told Draco that she was acquaintances with Narcissa and Lucius... I get a feeling she has a connection to Sirius and Regulus... part of their traits have been reflected on her in a way...

I hope that in no way you take offence to this, however I feel like your opening paragraph may conclude to Talon having a little Mary Sue blood running in her.

This FanFiction so you shouldn't take note of haters.... but you've had her excel in all subjects as well as earning a Second Class Order Of Merlin for her creation of Wolfsbane.

But I think you are doing REALLY well!

Keep up the good work! :-)

-BELLFLOWER_