Frost Legacy

Frost Legacy by @RobinzCo

I don't know how to feel about this story. The descriptions are a bit vague, but overall it's really good.

It's different, and I. Love. Different.

But I don't quite understand how Lysander and his sisters are related to the Malfoys. Was his father Lucius's brother or something? If he was, I think you should go into more details with that.

And you should definitely go into more details with Gwen and Abigail. I feel like you just kinda threw them in there, and I think there should be more backstory before that scene on the train. Don't get me wrong here, it seems like you've got a plan for them, but it would be a good idea to fully introduce them before going into a scene with them.

And could you possible explain more about Lysander's visits? I didn't quite understand exactly what was going on, and I think maybe you could tell about past visits or something too.

And maybe you could explain closer to the beginning that he's a metamorphogus thingy. I think that kinda came out of the blue as well.

But it is a really good story. Lysander is amazing, and I like that he cares so much that he'll put himself through all of this crap. Like, idk about you, but it's great. He's so kind, and he cares, and his interaction with Ginny was awkward and sweet at the same time and just AHHH.

That about sums it up. Good job so far; keep it up!

-Jtsquared4