These Hands {One Shot}

These Hands by @flower101521

I have to admit, I was a little hesitant to read this because it's a one shot and one shots are, well, short. I didn't know if I'd have enough information to write a useful and helpful review, but I did.

This one shot is crazy good! I like the whole idea of the what if. What if Harry did this? How would this change the plot? How would he feel?

You answered all of those questions in your one shot. I really enjoyed reading it because it was well written and the ending was perfect. You answered all of my questions, and the way you did it was so beautiful I wish there was more.

Which leads me to say this. I know you asked at the end of the story for readers opinions on whether or not to write a full fanfic or story, and I say go for it. You've got a beautiful writing style, and you're very descriptive without being too descriptive. Reading your writing is just very enjoyable.

If you want to write a full story, I would totally read it. Heck, if you wrote a full au story based on your one shot, I'd go crazy. No one is pressuring you to write anything else if you don't want to, but just know I think you've got the potential to do it and do it well.

Okay. The end of your one shot literally had me screaming, "MORE MORE MORE ASDFGHJKL I WANT MORE." I love the way you ended it. You ended it with such suspense... just... just wow.

I'm honestly so glad I read this you don't even know. So, thanks for writing it so I could read it. This literally made my day.

Okay, everyone who is reading this review needs to take five minutes and just read this one shot. You won't regret it. GO DO IT!!!!

-Jtsquared4