Just Dotty.

Just Dotty. by @hxllyjxne

I freaking love this story. You had me hooked to it from the very beginning and it's really great and I'm in love AHH.

Real talk now. It is siriusly awesome, but there is one thing that waved a red flag. The format is very inconsistent. Very very very inconstant.

You started out nicely, double spacing your paragraphs so readers could easily separate the reading into manageable chunks. We could inline comment and all was nice and good...

But then...You stopped doing that and the writing looked very sloppy. Like this.
This is an example sentence I will now write random words to show my example
elephant car keys rainbows chevron paint new room purple sheets I think you get the idea now...

There is nothing wrong with that format at all. Absolutely nothing, and I'm not telling you you're doing everything wrong, but if you're going to start off doing one thing, please be constant! PLEASE!

Plus, when you space like this, readers can inline comment and that's really great so you can get more feedback.

And feedback is great (most of the time...)!!!

I recommend going back (I know there's a lot of chapters) and changing it. Just a suggestion.

I like your plot. I love your characters. And I really love that you used your friends as characters!! It is so sweet and sentimental and YESSSS.

AND AMY IS A QUEEN BTW I KNOW SHES JUST AS GREAT IRL TOO JUST KEEP SLAYIN GURL!! KEEP FRICKIN SLAYIN!!

-Jtsquared4