Abendrot {Regulus Black}

Abendrot by @somniatis_

............................................... Ok.

What the what?
   How do you even?
      What is the meaning of life?
         Why was that so good!?!??!!

That was a piece of the best writing ever that needs to be read by everyone in existence. That was some of the best writing I have come across in my entire life, and I absolutely mean that. I know it seems like I throw compliments out of by butt, but holy mother of Merlin you are a great writer.

I have found my newest addiction: your writing.

Being familiar with mythology, I found myself enjoying this story to no end. I still am, and I'm not even reading it right now. I love the myth, and you paired it up with Harry Potter and... wow. It is a beautiful mix, especially written as well as you've written it.

You write with such detail and mystery; I feel like I'm there. I literally watch my own four walls fade away and BOOM. There I am, in the place you've described, next to the character that you've described beautifully. You write with such an evident knowledge in your topics, and it is fantastic.

There isn't a word out of place. Everything just... just... I CANT EVEN.

Your writing style is like a song—not just any song, but my favorite song at that. You have a way with words that makes them come alive. The flow is nice, the errors are minimal, and the imagery is spot on. You are by far one of the most talented writers I've come across on Wattpad. I would literally have to go back through the story and become a nitpicker to find even the slightest thing wrong with this story.

I literally crap you not, only came across one tiny typo, and forgot about it. Like... ASDFGHJKL YOU ARE AN ARTIST. I can't even be a nitpicker at this point cause I forget what it was.

I love the mystery behind every word. Everything you write has meaning, even the word "the." Like, you typed the word "the," and I was like, "OMG MUCH WOW VERY YAS." You give just enough information to make me crave more but still understand everything I should. AND I LOVE IT.

You take magic and give it something I have never seen before. The mixture of mythology and HP is a wonderful compliment; thank you for gracing my life with this story.

Your formatting is something I also love about your writing. It is so aesthetically pleasing and everything is so clean. Honestly, all of the aesthetics you've added in give the story even more mystery and makes it look more professional.

You write beautifully, and the new writing style you tried out is totally working for you. As I have said and will say a thousand times, you are amazingly talented, and EVERYONE AND THEIR PETS SHOULD READ THIS STORY. GO READ EVERYTHING SHE'S WRITTEN. YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

So, in conclusion, keep slaying the world one word at a time, and I patiently await future updates :)

-Jtsquared4