second chance

second chance - chapter three

cassie

The music was actually really nice and there was a lot of people. Well, it's Lydia's party.

I saw Scott and Allison arriving a few minutes ago but I just stayed with Stiles and some other people. I decided to grab a drink since the talk was extremelly boring. I walked to the other side of the house and I saw Scott dancing with Allison.

Awesome.

I grabbed my drink and turned around, chosing talk to some weirdos than having to watch the guy I'm in love with dancing with a beautiful girl.

That's when I noticed Scott getting into the house, where I was with Stiles. He was sweaty and he wasn't looking very good.

"Yo, Scott, you good?" My brother asked him as Scott put his hand over his head and passed by us.

I shook my head and followed him outside the house. "Scott."

"There's something wrong." He groaned, grabbing the keys of his mother's car.

"Wait, Scott." I yelled.

I saw Allison too and I rolled my eyes, I turned around the car at the same moment Scott opened the door. I quickly shoved myself on the car and closed the door.

"Cassie, get out!"

"No, I'm going with you. You're not okay."

He just shook his head and started the car, he wasn't fine at all, he was gasping in pain.

"Do you want me to drive?" I asked him. "Scott, what's happening?"

"I don't know!" He almost yelled.

"Stop the car!" I yelled and he stopped.

I almost hit my head on the window but I ignored it and got out of the car, Scott moved to the passenger seat and I started to drive.

When we got in front of his house, he quickly ran off the car, entering the house. I grabbed the keys and locked the car before going after him. I climbed the stairs and tried to open the door of his room but it was locked. If he's really a werewolf, I should run. But he's my best friend and I would never leave him.

"Scott?" I knocked. "You okay?"

"Y-Yes." I heard him.

"You don't sound okay, open the door."

I heard footsteps then I heard the shower. I groaned as I grabbed my phone to call Stiles but I heard his jeep outside. My brother quickly made his way to Scott's room.

"He won't let me in." I said and Stiles started knocking on the door.

"Go away!"

"Scott, it's me." Stiles yelled.

The door opened a bit and Stiles shoved his face on the space, I groaned as I couldn't see anything.

"Let me in, Scott. I can help." Stiles exclaimed.

"No!" Scott groaned. "Listen, you gotta find Allison."

"She's fine, alright?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, I saw her get a ride from the party." Stiles said. "She's.... She's totally fine. Alright?"

"No, I think I know who it is." Scott groaned again.

"Just let us in! We can try..."

"It's Derek! Derek Hale is the werewolf. He's the one that bit me!" Scott yelled and I widened my eyes. "He's the one that killed the girl in the woods."