armani

armani - chapter thirty

cassie

We climbed out the jeep and started walking towards the house.

"If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?" Lydia asked and I grabbed the key from my pocket.

"Meeting us here, I think. I hope." I said, opening the door.

We entered the house and Stiles quickly locked the door, taking a look on the window and Lydia and Jackson looked at him in confusion.

"Uh... There's been a few break-ins around the neighborhood." I quickly said and they nodded.

I widened my eyes as Stiles placed a chair on the door knob, which made Lydia get even more confused.

"And a murder." Stiles said and everyone looked at him. "Yeah, it was bad."

Allison glanced at Jackson, which made him roll his eyes.

"Lydia, follow me. I need to talk to you for a minute." Jackson mumbled.

Lydia sighs. "Seriously? What is going on with everyone?"

Jackson and Lydia got upstairs to talk while Allison, Stiles and I looked at each other. Stiles looked outside and widened his eyes.

"Derek's here. Erica, Isaac and Boyd, too. They're outside." Stiles said.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Scott's number.

"Hey."

"It's me. You need to get here now. Right now." I said.

"Okay, I'm leaving now. On my way." Scott said.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

It was already dark outside and Scott wasn't here. Jackson and Lydia were still talking upstairs. Stiles and I looked at the window again and Derek and his puppies were looking at the house.

Stiles sighs, definitely really nervous. "Oh, jeez."

I glanced at Allison and she was looking at her phone while holding her bow.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I think..." She wiped a tear. "I think I have to call my dad."

"No, but if he finds you here, you and Scott--"

She cuts Stiles. "I know. But what are we supposed to do?"

Yeah, if her dad finds out that she's still talking to Scott, it wouldn't be good. I don't want Argent to hurt Scott and, I don't want Allison getting in trouble.

"They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia." Allison sighs.

"I got an idea." Stiles said and we looked at him. "Just shoot one of them."

"Are you serious?" I scoffed.

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it. Or at least give it a shot, right?" Stiles said.

Allison looked at the window. "Okay."

"Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So just shoot one of them." Stiles murmured.

"Which one?"

Stiles looked outside for a moment. "Uh... Derek. Yeah, shoot him, preferably in the head."

"If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can." I said, looking at Stiles.

" I said, looking at Stiles