trapped

trapped - chapter thirteen

cassie

We were trying to open a door so we could get the hell out of here.

"There's a dumspter there." Scott mumbled. "He pushed it in front of the door."

"To block us in."

We turned around and Stiles started to panic.

"I'm not dying here. I'm not dying at school." Stiles mumbled as we walked though the hallways.

"We're not going to die." Scott said.

"God, what is he doing? What does he want?" I asked.

"Me!" Scott groaned. "Derek says it's stronger with a pack."

"Yeah, great. A psychotic werewolf who's into teamwork." Stiles murmured. "That's... That's beautiful."

Scott pulled his arm in front of us, making us stop and looked outside the windows. I noticed something at the other side of the building, then it started running to our direction and I started to panic.

We quickly started to run the other side and I heard the windows breaking. It's here. It's here right behind me. I focused on running, since I was getting behind Stiles and Scott as we turned into one of the doors and started to get down the stairs, I almost fell a couple of times but I didn't stopped.

Stiles shoved my back against one of the lockers as Scott and him stopped. I was still hearing a growling as I tried to control my breath. Scott was looking at it but he quickly pressed his head on the locker again.

"What?" Stiles whispered.

"Go." Scott whispered back.

Stiles grabbed my arm and pulled me with him, we turned around the lockers with Scott right behind us and we heard a growl.

"Alright, we have to do something." Stiles said.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Kill it, hurt it, inflict mental anguish on it... Something." Stiles mumbled and I jumped when I heard glass shattering.

We kept quiet as we started to hear a lot of noises and Stiles pulled his hands on his pockets, grabbing his keyes.

"wait a minute, no..."

"Shh!" I heard Stiles as his keys jangle.

He threw his keys away and we heard a growling so we ran back and Stiles closed the door, pressing his back against it.

"The desk. Come on, the desk." Stiles mumbled.

Scott and I pushed the desk in front of the door, I let out a sigh but then I jumped when I heard a roar and Scott quickly grabbed my arm, pulling me next to him.

"He can't..." Scott whispered and I smiled as the alpha couldn't reach us now.

Scott and I jumped over the desk, standing next to Stiles and my brother moved his head to the door, making me slap the back of his head.

"what are you doing?"

"I just wanna get a look at it." Stiles groaned.

"Are you crazy?" Scott asked.

"Look, it's trapped, okay?" Stiles snapped. "It's not gonna get out."

I heard a growling and my brother moved on the desk, turning the flashlight to the door and trying to see it.

"Yeah. That's right, we got you..." Stiles started.

"Will you shut up?" I hissed.

"I'm not scared of this thing." Stiles said and I rolled my eyes.