home

home – chapter ninety five

third person p.o.v

"I don't know why you're guys here but could you tell that old guy that I hate the food he brings me?" Cassidy groaned, pointing at Chris. "If you're gonna keep me here, at least bring me something good."

"You're not in the position to ask anything." Argent hissed.

"Is this really gonna work?" Sheriff asked Deaton.

"What?" The girl looked at them with curiosity.

"We have to try." Scott said.

"It's going to work. I believe it." Melissa said.

"Alright, guys, let's just do it." Stiles said.

Chris walked towards Cassidy, holding her by t-shirt because every time he touched her skin she'd shock him. They sat her on the couch and Deaton quickly chained her legs, making her giggle.

"I love all the work you guys are having with me. It grows my ego." She said.

"Come on, Stiles." Deaton pointed to the couch.

Stiles shrugged, sitting next to her and Scott walked around the couch, standing behind them, the faerie realized what they were going to do, which caused her to try free her arms.

"You can't do this. I won't let you!" She hissed, rushing electricity.

"Scott, do it. Now!" Stiles yelled.

Before he could even say something else, Scott positioned his hands on the back of both their necks and shoved his claws into it.

"What now?" Sheriff asked.

"We wait."

Scott and Stiles gasped, both looking at each other.

"We're in."

"What do we do now?" Stiles asked.

"Split up. We have to find her." Scott said.

They nodded at each other, both walking towards different directions.

Stiles found a door, when he opened it, he realized he was in Cassie's room. He looked around, it was playing a slow song at the back and there was a lot of pictures on her bed. He sat down, looking at each one of them.

The first one they were at their house. Their dad had just left to work and Cassie decided to take a picture of them.

The second picture, Scott, and Cassie were looking at each other and laughing at the fart Stiles let out right before the picture was taken

The second picture, Scott, and Cassie were looking at each other and laughing at the fart Stiles let out right before the picture was taken. The boy chuckled, looking at it. He looked down and saw a bunch of old pictures of when they were kids, a lot with their mom or just the twins doing something funny.