ghost

ghost - chapter one hundred four

500k reads im honestly crying, thank you all so so much

lydia

I was in the girl's locker room, washing my hands when I finished; I looked up to the mirror and instead of seeing my face, I saw a blonde woman. I gasped, taking a step back and I frowned, it was like looking at a TV, the woman turned around and walked away, still inside the mirror. I closed my eyes and shook my head, when I opened them, she was gone and I just saw my blank face in the mirror.

I frowned, getting closer to the mirror and touching it with my fingers, I saw a weird barrier on it and I heard an indistinct whispering, I continued to pull my hands towards the mirror and I widened my eyes when my hand entered it completely and...

I frowned, getting closer to the mirror and touching it with my fingers, I saw a weird barrier on it and I heard an indistinct whispering, I continued to pull my hands towards the mirror and I widened my eyes when my hand entered it completely and my body was pushed. In the blink of an eye, I was in the middle of the street. The neighborhood was festive and there was music playing. The blonde woman was a few meters away from me, walking towards the party. I started walking, following her quickly.

"Hello?" I started running. "Wait!"

She disappears into the crow of people and I looked around. I looked up at the sign.

34th Annual Neighborhood Block Party! Canaan Day. Saturday at 4 PM.

Everyone was having fun and talking while I walked through them, trying to find the blonde woman. I saw kids on a carousel, it brought my attention, so I stopped, looking at it while I felt the wind hitting my face. I frowned when I thought I saw blood in one of the horses. Suddenly, the weather closed and the carousel stopped. A guy left his house running and I saw when he disappeared in front of my eyes in a green smoke. Everyone started yelling and screaming, running while a few started to disappear into the smoke again.

When I looked around, there was only one person left, and it was the blonde woman, she was looking around, confused and in tears. She started crying, pressing her hands against her ears.

"It's not real!" She said a couple of times.

I ran towards her, touching her shoulder and she looked at me. Her face flashed a few time4s and she looked older now. I felt it coming into my lungs.

I let out a scream.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

scott

"Alright." Sheriff Stilinski closed the door and walked towards me. "You heard a voice coming through the radio, and now you're convinced that it's the voice of..."

"Stiles. Your son." I said.

"Uh-huh. And maybe it's just a random signal cross?" He asked.

I grabbed the keys from my pocket and placed it on his desk. "Peter gave us the keys to the Jeep and it started right up. Claudia's Jeep!"