prologue

trailer in the media, if it doesn't play, that's the link: https://youtu.be/HXDkU5sjVjA // you can ask it on chat or in my twitter if it doesn't play (@/dylansoriginal)

Scott, Cassie and the rest of the pack find themselves in a new danger: an alpha pack that came to Beacon Hills in search of a new member for its pack ends up causing chaos in the city and putting an end to the lives of many friends of Scott. Meanwhile, Jackson moves to London. A new and mysterious teacher, Jennifer Blake, joins Beacon Hills High and ends up falling in love with Derek, but she may not be what she really looks like that Lydia is a Banshee.

Sheriff Stilinski reopens a case of a missing 8-year-old girl, who appears to be a coyote, then discovers her name is Malia Tate.

Demons called Oni are released, by someone mysterious, and they attack every supernatural being in Beacon Hills, including Scott, Cassie, Derek, Lydia, Isaac and Kira who is revealed to be a kitsune. These demons are looking for a person who is possessed by a nogitsune, an obscure fox spirit who delights in pain and chaos.

Will Scott's and Cassie's relationship survive this?

Playlist

stay with me – Diamond Eyes & Christina Grimmie

lifeline – Kenny Holland

idfc – blackbear

heart like yours – if I stay soundtrack

alone again (naturally) – gilbert o'sullivan

love me now – john legend

wild world – yusuf

mercy – shawn mendes

one last dance – r5

i'm yours – Jason mraz

when I was your man – bruno mars

everything I didn't say – 5 seconds of summer

give me love – ed sheeran

let's begin season 3 ;)

i'll probably update the first chapter tomorrow, so be sure to watch the trailer :)

love you all