necklace

necklace - chapter seventeen

cassie

We entered the school.

"This is gonna be impossible, you know." Scott mumbled.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles suggested.

Yeah, Scott needs to get Allison's necklace. Derek found the alpha at the school yesterday and Stiles and Scott had to leave to help him and they found out that Allison has a necklace that means something about the alpha.

"How?" He asked.

"It's easy. You just say, "Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you..."

"Cassie, you're not helping." Scott scoffed.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Stiles asked.

"She won't talk to me. What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something?" Scott groaned.

"That's why you ease back into it, okay?" Stiles suggested. "Get back on her good side, remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace."

"You are so pathetic." I chuckled.

Scott was looking at the walls, which made me roll my eyes

"You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?" Stiles asked, slapping his arm.

"Yeah."

"Alright, stay focused, okay? Get the necklace, get the alpha, get cured, get Allison back." Stiles said. "In that order. Got it?"

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

scott's p.o.v.

After my little talk with Jackson, I ran to find Cassie and Stiles so I could tell them everything.

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles asked as we walked through the hallways.

"I have no idea." I replied in panic.

"Alright. Did he say it out loud? The word?" Cassie asked.

"What word?" I asked her.

"Werewolf." She whispered. "Did he say, "I know you're a werewolf"?"

"No, but the implied it pretty freaking clearly." I said.

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems." Stiles mumbled. "I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyway?"

"How about Allison's father?" Cassie suggested.

"Okay, it's bad."

"I need a cure. Right now." I said.