lions

lions - chapter forty five

cassie

I yawned as I entered Stiles' room and I started laughing when I saw my brother sleeping on the floor, snoring loudly while Scott was sleeping in the chair and there was so many papers around the room. And by the way, the printer was still on. I rubbed my eyes and chuckled.

"Boys. Hey, time to wake up."

I rolled my eyes. They didn't move at all.

"Boys!" I yelled.

Stiles' eyes shot open and he rolled around very confused with a paper glued on his cheek. Scott almost fell of the chair he was sleeping and looked at me very confused. They have been searching the whole night. I guess it wasn't that easy to find on the internet.

"Dad's leaving for work and we have to get to school." I said.

"Does he have any news about Heather?" Stiles asked me.

"Not yet."

Stiles let out a sigh and I looked at my boyfriend, smiling and walking over him

Stiles let out a sigh and I looked at my boyfriend, smiling and walking over him. Scott wrapped his arms around my waist, still a little sleepy and I smiled, caressing his hair and kissing his forehead.

"Ten hours and nothing." Stiles groaned.

"We're gonna find something." Scott told him.

"Finding something doesn't make Erica any less dead or Boyd any less about-to-be dead." Stiles said, picking up the papers from the floor.

"Well, we still have time." Scott said again, rubbing my waist and pressing his head on my belly.

"Is this whole "remain optimistic in the face of complete and utter disaster" thing a part of the "be a better Scott McCall" program?" My brother asked.

"Not if it doesn't work." Scott shrugged.

Stiles sigh. "No, it works."

My brother locked his eyes in one of the papers on his hands and Scott and I looked at him in confusion.

"Oh, Dad! Dad? Dad!" Stiles yelled, rushing out of the room.

I grabbed the paper. It was about when the first national bank of Beacon Hills got robbed and my dad was at the picture, arresting a men.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"All right, so we meet at Derek's at 5:00 to go over the plan, and then we don't get started until dark." Scott said as we walking into the school.

"Okay. What do we do till then?" Stiles asked and I heard the bell ringing.

"What, right now? We've got English."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Stiles opened a map on the table.

"Okay! You see this? This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent." My brother pointed at something on the map. "Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here." He pointed to another place. "Okay? One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about 12 hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof though that one little shaft in the wall. Boom!"