strife

strife – chapter sixty six

double update bc 90k views!!!!!

cassie

I was with Allison, Chris Argent, Derek and my dad.

The last few hours, we heard that Stiles disappeared from Eichen House. And Malia got out with a sword, she gave it to Scott so he could find more about it. My body has tried to connect with Stiles multiple times and every time it happened, my head started hurting like hell.

He was seen at school. The nogitsune. He went after Kira's father. Scott's with them right now at the school because Kira's mom is going to tell them the story of the nogitsune. I had already gave the sword and the picture to Scott when I left Eichen House with Malia.

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison said, pointing at the weapons on the table.

"Take all of it." Mr. Argent said and I began helping her to put the weapons in the bag.

"What's the plan here?" My dad asked.

"Our best shot right now if for Derek to try pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House," Argent said. "Especially if he went through something stressful there."

"Should all five of us be going to the same place?" My dad asked.

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Chris asked.

"School, the hospital." Allison mumbled.

"Okay, hold on," Derek said. "We did this already. He disappeared. We started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital."

"He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Chris murmured.

"So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?" Allison asked.

"We can't. Not if the Oni find him when the sun goes down." Derek said.

"Scott's working on them right now, with Kira." I spoke up.

"That's the problem," Argent said. "We're all trying to outfox the fox."

"Listen." My dad sighed. "I'll understand if anyone wants to back out."

"Well, I'm not." I said.

"It wouldn't be the first wolf to run from a fox." Derek said and I smiled at him.

"Apparently I'm carrying the lightsaber." Argent mumbled.

"Dad, you and Derek hit Eichen House," Allison said. "Sheriff, it's you, Cassie and me in the hospital. We all meet in the school."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

The elevator's door closed and I took a deep breath.

"You know what, I don't know how you guys do it." My dad, shaking his head. "You're all so strong." He looked at Allison and me. "You're fearless. Hell, you even manage to keep your grades up."

"I'm failing math." I said.

"I am failing econ." Allison mumbled.

"Is that coach's class?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, I'll have to talk with those teachers."

I smiled and I looked at Allison, noticing that she was breathing heavily. My dad stopped the elevator and she started crying.

"Hey. You okay?" I asked her as my dad just looked at us.

"I'm not..." Allison whispered. "Fearless. I'm terrified. I'm always terrified. I... I act like I know what I'm doing, but I don't. I don't know if Isaac is dying right now. I don't know what my dad is thinking. I don't know if we should trust Derek. I don't know..." She sobbed. "I don't know anything."