slow dance

slow dance – chapter seventy two

cassie

We were waiting for Kira and Liam to arrive. I came with Stiles and Malia since Lydia came in her car. Scott arrived a few minutes after us.

"I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going fine." Scott told us.

"No, it's not that. I have to tell you something." Stiles looked at him. "I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school."

"This is going to be bad, isn't it?" Scott asked, looking between Stiles and me.

"Show him." Stiles whispered.

I grabbed my phone, unlocking it and giving it to Scott. "He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And..."

"This kid's got some serious anger issues." Stiles finished.

"How serious?" Scott asked.

"Just... look at the picture." I pointed to my phone.

"Well, that's his teacher's car. After he took a crowbar to it." Stiles told him.

Scott widened his eyes as he looked at the, completely destroyed car.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

We heard the car outside and we prepared ourselves. The door opened and we looked up. Liam looked at us and then, looked at Kira, who closed the door and locked it.

"Sorry."

Liam looked at us. "What the hell is this?"

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam." Stiles said.

"And we're the only ones that can help." Scott said.

Liam crossed his arms and Scott began telling him about us.

"Werewolf?" Liam pointed at Scott. "Werecoyote." He pointed at Malia. "Banshee." He pointed at Lydia. "Fox?" He looked at Kira.

"Kitsune. But fox works." She smiled.

"Fairy?" He shrugged.

"Faerie." I corrected him, smiling.

Liam turned to look at Stiles. "What are you?"

"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil."

Liam nods. "What are you now?"

"Better. Um..."