what the hell is a stiles?

what the hell is a stiles– chapter one hundred

scott

I grabbed the ball with my lacrosse stick. Liam and I decided to practice because I want him to be the captain when I leave. It's already late so it's just the two of us. I stopped when I heard the wind blowing past us.

"Did you feel that?" I asked him.

"Feel what?"

I looked at him. "I thought I heard something. Forget it. Alright, let's keep going." I said, throwing the ball at him.

Liam caught the ball, shrugging. "Or we could call it."

"We gotta work on your back shots."

"Why?" He asked me.

"Liam. They suck."

"What are you talkin' about?" Liam frowned.

"Your back shots. Which suck." I pointed out.

He gave up, grabbing a ball and turning to the side, throwing it. It was fast and it entered the goal before I could defend. He continued to do the back shots quickly and I couldn't catch any ball. He's actually pretty good at it. Why did I thought he needed help?

I frowned. "I must've been thinking of someone else." I mumbled.

"Yeah. Maybe someone else who should be captain?" Liam asked.

"We'll make it."

The lights of the field started to go off and I looked around.

"Well, guess we have to go now." He said.

"No, we don't." I turned around, looking at him and making my eyes glow.

" I turned around, looking at him and making my eyes glow

Liam's eyes glowed back and he grabbed his stick. I prepared myself, chuckling.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

After a while, Liam let go of his lacrosse stick, looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Something's happening to Mason."

We ran inside the school and found Mason and Corey at the library.

"They were here. The Ghost Riders." Mason breathed out in relief when he saw it was just us.

"Here? Just now?" I asked.

"I thought they left when the storm left." Liam said.

"I guess not, because two of them were right up there." Mason pointed out.

"What were they doing?" I asked.

"We didn't see when they came in. We only saw them when we turned invisible." Mason explained.