violent

violent - chapter four

cassie

"Let's go!" Coach blows the whistle. "One-on-one from up top. Jackson, take a long stick, today. Attaboy!"

I heard the whistle blowing again as they prepared themselves and started the practice. Coach was yelling compliments to Jackson as he started to shove the others to the ground.

"Faster, Greenberg! Let's go. McCall, what are you waiting for?" Coach asked Scott. "Let's go."

Jackson was looking at Scott, ready to throw him on the ground just like he did to the others. Coach blew the whistle and I watched as Scott began running. I widened my eyes as Jackson shoved his chest against Scott and I saw my best friend falling.

"Hey, McCall." Coach laughed. "Hey, McCall." Scott got up and Coach chuckled. "My grandmother can move faster than that and shes' dead!"

Scott placed his hands on his knees, taking a break as Coach continued talking to him.

"You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach asked him and I rolled my eyes as I saw Jackson smirking.

"Yes, Coach."

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, Coach!"

Coach looked at him. "Then do it again."

Oh, Jesus, this is not good.

Scott grabbed his lacrosse stick, turning it around and running back to where he was.

"McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach yelled.

My hands began sweating as I saw Jackson getting ready again. Scott was already looking at him. The whistle blows and Scott starts running again, Jackson moved but Scott shoved his chest against Jackson's body.

I widened my eyes as Jackson started grunting when he fell on the ground, he was holding his own shoulder and I looked for Scott, he fell on his knees, I got up quickly and started running in his direction. Coach walked to check on Jackson and Stiles quickly made his way to Scott.

"Scott?" Stiles pulled his hands over Scott's shoulders.

"I can't control it, Stiles. It's happening." Scott groaned and Stiles widened his eyes.

"What? Right here? Now?" Stiles asked and I grabbed Scott's arm.

"Come on. Get up. Go!" I said and Stiles helped me with Scott.

We quickly ran with Scott to the boys locker room and when we finally got there, Scott was breathing heavily.

"Sit down. You okay? Scott, you okay?" I asked him as I pulled him on the floor.

"Get away from me!" He yelled, looking at me and I saw his eyes glowing yellow along with some fangs.

I jumped back with Stiles and my brother quickly pulled himself in front of me. We started running when Scott began walking towards us.

Scott jumped up on the lockers and growled at us. My brother grabbed my hand and pushed me to the other side and Scott was still after us. He was roaring and I didn't wanted to say that I was scared. But I was.

I fell when I hit my back on a extinguisher and I moved backwards as Stiles grabbed it when Scott was right in front of me. This is it. I'm gonna die. My best friend is going to kill me.

Scott jumped and I closed my eyes but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and I looked at Stiles, he was using the extinguisher on Scott, who was moving around and roaring. Stiles finally stopped and pulled me behind him again as we looked at Scott.