jeep

Jeep - chapter one hundred three

cassie

I had just replied to Scott's good morning message when I walked into the kitchen. My dad was already at work and my mom was washing the dishes.

"Morning, sweetie."

"Good morning." I replied.

I walked over the fridge, looking at the options and I groaned, grabbing a soda and I heard my mom scoffing.

"That's not breakfast...." She said while I sat down. "Cassidy. Are you gonna keep avoiding what's happening?"

 Are you gonna keep avoiding what's happening?"

I took a sip of the drink and sighed. The past month I have just, lost a lot of weight and I have been feeling really weak. Sometimes I feel like there's something draining my energy. Every day I get worse and I just don't know why. All I know is that I feel incomplete, like there is something missing in my life, a big part of it, and I have no idea why. And I think that, maybe, this is the reason this has been happening to me.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

stiles

I couldn't quite understand what was happening until I felt something snapping into my mind. I looked to my right side and I saw a woman dressed as a doctor, a man in a suit and an old lady. We were all sitting next to each other in some kind of train stations. I looked at the board of arrivals and departures and I read the Arrivals one, where I found; 'Beacon Hills – 02:20 – ON TIME' the rest of the places read 'ARRIVED'. I looked around and I noticed that there was way more people than I thought, all sitting quietly, way too quiet. I felt something between my fingers and I looked down, it was the keys to my jeep. I looked to the woman next to me and sighed.

"Excuse me." I whispered and she looked at me. "Sorry, where are we?"

"We're at the train station." The woman replied.

I nodded softly. "Right. Okay. Helpful. Which train station exactly?"

"Train station number 137." She said, reading on the wall.

"Did you see me come in?" I asked her.

"No." She shook her head.

"How long have you been here?" I asked again.

She sighed. "Maybe an hour?"

"We got here at the same time." The man dressed in a suit next to her said. "It's been at least six hours."

"Six hours?" I asked and he nodded. "Where are you going?"

They looked at each other, opening their mouths to reply but nothing came out. " Uh... Uh... I had a ticket with me somewhere. Um..." The woman said, checking her pockets.