Hi?

Lucas

       It's been three weeks and I feel dead. Life without Maya just doesn't make sense. I haven't been able to see her at all , there's always Riley or Maya's mom stopping me. That is, until this morning when she finally returned to school. When I saw her in class my heart jumped and I thought I was going to throw up from all the excitement, pain, and guiltiness.

       She didn't look at me at all and I haven't been able to say anything because of class and how fast she left when class was over.

      I'm in the cafeteria, about to go sit down when I see Maya. She's eating at her usual spot with Riley next to her. I start to speed walk over,wanting to see her, to talk to her as soon as humanly possible.

       All of a sudden I'm stopped in my tracks by a figure, I almost run straight into them I've been so focused on Maya. I'm still 30 feet from her and it's too far. I look at the person in blocking me and see Missy. Hatred flows through me, she did this.

        "Hey Hot Stuff," she says walking towards me I back up.

       "Go away Missy,"

       "Oh, is someone a little upset? Are you lonely now without your girlfriend?" I glare at her but that only makes her move closer. I back up more. "I can be your girl,"

      "I don't think so,"

       "We'll see about that."

       "Not interested," I say again, louder, she's aggravating me so much. The people at the table next to us look up.

       "Hey now, why don't we-" I cut her off.

      "Never!" I yell. Not even at her but at the whole room, everyone in it, I spread my arms out an whip my head up and scream, "I'm in love with Maya Hart!!" I'm breathing hard, and when I finally look back down the whole room is staring at me open mouthed. I look at Maya's spot at her table, but she's gone.

      I turn on my heals, leaving the dumbstruck Missy to stand there with everyone staring at her.

       Maya is outside of the cafeteria, leaning on a wall, waiting for me. I freeze when I see her and she pushes herself from the wall, looking at me. "Hi," I say. Hi? She's talking to me and u have the chance to fix this whole situation and I go with hi.

      "Hi, she says.