'White Icing'

Jason let out a sigh as he sat in his office, listening to a client talk about their upcoming business. Jason hated to admit this but he was starting to hate his job, he was thankful for the company and everything that he's built so far but Jason was getting tired of sitting in an office all day.

Jason's client stared at him nervously "um Mr. McCann?" she said and Jason snapped his head up at her. "Yes! Um we'll make arrangements" Jason grabbed a folder and the woman sighed in relief, afraid of the powerful man as he signed a sheet and handed it to her "here you go" Jason gave her a smile and the woman kindly took the folder before leaving.

"Hey boss!" Ian smiled as he walked in the office, "Not now Ian" Jason sighed. "I know you've been down lately but I got you something that might cheer you up!" Ian snapped his fingers as two men walked in with a cake. Jason stared at the cake with the palm of his hand rested on his cheek.

"Come on! Cheer up!" Ian cut up a slice of cake and put it on a plate, putting it down on Jason's desk as he sighed.

Jason's been sad for the past few weeks and Ian as the Vice President of their company feels that he has to do whatever he can to put a smile on his best friends face.

Jason grabbed a fork and poked the cake as he let out a sad sigh, Jason was slowly falling into depression and Ian was desperate to help the president feel better. "Okay.. Jason man, you have to snap out of this! I know you're getting bored coming in everyday and doing the same thing but we saw this coming Jase! That was the plan the moment we decided to build this company" Ian said.

Ian sighed and his phone went off, the man grabbed his phone and smiled "I have to take this but I promise I'll be back Jase" Ian said and answered his phone as he left Jason's office.

"Hello Mr. Ventura" an old man said as he walked passed Ian and the younger man gave him a small smile. "Hello Jason, I came to talk to you about an upcoming meeting next Saturday! It's in Vegas" the old man smiled and Jason forced himself to smile as he looked up at the man, "I'll have a talk with my assistant and see if I am available" he said, "splendid!" the man smiled before leaving the office.

Jason's smile dropped and he pushed the cake aside as Ian walked back to the office, "get up! I'm taking you out and we're going to have a good time!" Ian walked in with two Co-Workers "I'd rather just go ho--" "not happening!" Ian cut off and Jason scoffed but he had some kind of hope that this would work.

--

Jason sat by the bar with his Co-Workers as they ordered about twenty shots, Ian ordered himself more alcohol as Jason shook his head. "Aren't I the one that's supposed to get drunk?" Jason sighed knowing that he'd have to be the one to take his best friend home tonight.

Jason sat in the club as a stripper gave him a show, the man yawned in boredom as everyone around him danced, grinding their hips and some sending him winks as he looked down at his lap. Jason watched as Ian danced with a group of girls, laughing as he took more shots.

Jason looked down at his watch, deciding that it was time to go home he was utterly exhausted. Jason stood up and handed the stripper a tip before leaving, pulling on Ian's arm "come on" he said and Ian giggled as Jason dragged him into his car.

Jason drove to Ian's loft while his best friend was passed out on the passengers seat, once he had arrived to the building he grabbed Ian's keys and dragged his best friend inside.

Jason threw his best friend on his bed and sighed, on his way out he heard a voice and he couldn't help but raise a brow in confusion. Had someone broke in? Jason thought and went to the other room, it was dark but he got some light from the window.

Jason's eyes widened at the sight of a girl, not just any girl but a woman sleeping in a damn crib. Jason stared at her as she slept peacefully in her pink pajamas, holding a teddy bear in her arms and she had a blue blanket on her with colored stars on it.

Jason grabbed his phone and turned the flashlight on, pointing it to the other side of the room to reveal lots of toys and he looked st the shelf to see pacifiers, bottles, wipes, and bibs, Jason turned off his flashlight and stared at the ground in confusion.

Did Ian have some kind of Fetish? He thought, Jason left the room and decided to ask Ian about this tomorrow.

Jason definitely had some questions.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

New story! Yay!

By the way I am very new at these kind of stories but I've been wanting to write one of these for awhile so hopefully it'll turn out okay!
thanks for reading cuties 💘