'It's All a Game'

"Alright guys! We're here!" Ian smiled as he parked the van beside the cabin and Justin squealed in excitement as he opened the door and inhaled the fresh air. Justin stood at the door frame as he looked around and was interrupted when his face fell flat on the ground.

"You were in my way" Alexa said before stepping over the boy, "are you okay?" Jason asked and Justin shook his head as he nodded "I'm fine daddy" he grinned and stood up, "let's pick our rooms daddy!" Justin said and grabbed Jason's hand, "all the bedrooms only have two beds!" Ian called from behind as he stood by Barbara.

Jason and Justin entered the room to see Alexa sitting on the other bed, "want to be roomies Jase?" Alexa smiled. "Only if I get to share a bed with my baby boy" Jason smiled as he wrapped his arm around Justin's waist and Justin smirked, rubbing his head against Jason's shoulder.

Alexa rolled her eyes "sure whatever" she said and lied down on her bed as Jason opened his bag, "I'm going to collect logs for the fire" Ian said as he peaked his head into the room and Jason nodded "let me help!" he said and followed Ian.

"Why are you doing this?" Alexa glared and Justin raised a brow "doing what?" "you're trying to make me jealous!" Alexa said and Justin crossed his arms "I'm not.. notice how my daddy is the one making moves on me? I don't even have to try" Justin shrugged before leaving.
Alexa glared at Justin as he left and opened her suitcase, grabbing a crop top and shorts. Alexa planned on getting Jason's attention by using her weapon; her body.

Alexa smiled as she took a look at herself in the mirror, the outfit was clearly revealing and that's exactly what she wanted to get Jason's attention. Alexa stepped out of the cabin "need any help?" Alexa spoke as Ian shot his head at her "oh uh.. sure?" he said and Alexa walked towards him and Jason.

Justin and Barbara grabbed chairs and set them out as Alexa walked towards Jason "hey" she smiled and Jason glanced at her outfit in amusement "oh uh hi" he said "I want to help" she said innocently and Jason handed her a log "carry that to the pile of sticks" he simply said before turning his attention back to Ian.

Justin and Barbara giggled as Alexa rolled her eyes and carried the log to the pile of sticks. "Do you need any help daddy?" Justin asked, "that's alright baby boy.. get some rest, okay?" "okay" Justin pouted.

"I'm tired too" Alexa said, "you only carried one log" Ian pointed out "yeah and now I have a splinter" she said "there's a first aid kit in the cabin" Jason said and Alexa nodded before making her way inside the wooden house.

Barbara and Justin sat in the living room as they pulled out a board, "watcha guys doin?" Alexa smiled as she sat down and Barbara smiled "we're going to play sequence and we also bought Uno" she said happily. "Sounds fun! So tell me about your lives! Please!" Alexa smiled and grabbed her own deck of cards as Justin smiled.

"I have two cats!" Barbara smiled, "how cute! How about you Justin? Any pets?" "I have a dog that my daddy bought for me but I left her at home with my parents so they're not lonely" Justin said while putting down a blue chip on the board and grabbing a new card.

"Jason got you a dog? What else has he gotten you?" Alexa smiled, "an art set.. umm a pacifier, clothes, shoes, accessories, and lots of toys" Justin said and Barbara shot the boy a wink as he smiled. "Where are these toys you speak of?" Alexa asked, "in daddy's closet.. he says it's only between him and I" Justin blushed.

Alexa raised a brow and put down a green chip "so how long have you been with Ian?" Alexa asked "just a year or two" Barbara said and put down a red chip, grabbing a new card. "Does he treat you well?" Alexa asked "yes.. I love him very much" Barbara smiled and Justin grinned "last night my daddy surprised me with a picnic in the living room, he had Christmas lights hanging all over the ceiling and glow in the dark stars on the walls! It was so pretty and we ate umm subway! and after that we had a romantic moment in the shower" Justin blushed at the memory and Barbara awed. "Jason did all that?" Alexa asked and Justin nodded.

Alexa smiled at the idea of Jason doing that for her, she was hoping he'd plan special nights for the two of them. The thought of Jason's arms around Alexa made her heart melt, "I win" Justin said all of a sudden and Alexa looked down at the board to see a row of five chips going across the board.

"You're so good at this! Maybe we can play another round tonight with our daddies" Barbara suggested and Justin seemed to like the idea as he smiled brightly.

Alexa had plans of her own and that involved getting Jason to be hers for good.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Currently under a lot of stress and this is my stress reliever, writing makes me feel calm and just.. chill.

Thanks so much for reading and I have a lot to do this week so I probably won't be able to update until the weekend, sorry.

I love you guys so much and thank you for getting my story to the "Hottest Fan fiction" category, I am very honored and lucky to have such amazing people that like to read my stories! 💘