'Camping'

[ SHORT CHAPTER TO GIVE YOU GUYS A PEAK OF LATERS DRAMA! ]

Justin sat on the edge of Jason's desk as he played with a rubrix cubes, Jason continued to look over some proposals from other companies and Justin turned around.

"Daddy, I'm hungry.. can I get a bag of chips from the snack machine down the halls?" Justin asked and Jason grabbed his wallet, pulling out four dollars, get me something too yeah?" "thank you daddy" Justin smiled and kissed Jason's cheek before running off.

Justin caught the sight of the snack machine at the end of the hall and slipped a dollar inside, smiling as he pressed on the number for the Cheetos and entered another dollar.

"Hello Justin" Alexa said from behind the boy as he turned around "oh hi" he said shyly, "I'm surprised you haven't left Jason again yet" Alexa said as Justin raised a brow "what?" "why did you come back, hm? You're in the way.. go away" Alexa hissed.

"I-I'm sorry" Justin looked down and smirked when he looked back up "that you're a jealous cunt that can't accept the fact that my daddy loves me and not a whore that he found in the streets" Justin said and Jason stepped out of his office as Alexa's jaw dropped.

"Alexa! When did you get here?" Jason smiled, "just now" Alexa fake smiled as she turned to the man.

Justin continued buying his snacks. What Jason didn't know is that even though Justin might be innocent he can be a bitch when it comes to someone trying to take what's rightfully his, he's had an attitude towards Selena and he isn't afraid to do it to Alexa.

Justin soon returned to see Alexa and Jason laughing, "here you go daddy" Justin said and put down the bag of chips before sitting on Jason's lap. Jason held on to Justin's waist as he continued talking to Alexa but the sight made the woman cringe.

Alexa was tempted to jump across that desk and tackle Justin but she had no idea what that kid was capable of, she was shocked with the way he had spoken to her and it made her wonder what else he could do.

"Alexa? Are you listening?" Jason scoffed, and the woman shook her head "sorry.. staring at those Cheetos really makes me hungry and I think I might just buy myself a bag" Alexa said as she stood up and Jason chuckled as he nodded.

"Daddy.. I want to talk to you about something" Justin said and Jason licked his lips as he nodded, staring at the boy with so much love and when Justin noticed the way Jason was looking at him he couldn't help but blush. "I'm listening baby boy," "e-every January my dad and I g-go camping.. and since I'm with you now.. I-I wanted to ask if you'd take me this weekend" Justin said and Jason raised a brow "really? I've never been camping" "i-I can help you daddy! It will be fun and we don't have to sleep in dirty tents or anything, w-we can rent a cabin and have smores! And tell stories! But no scary stories" Justin blushed.

Jason laughed lightly, "okay sure! Ian and Barbara can come too!" Jason said as Ian walked in the office wide eyed "what are we talking about?" "Camping!" Jason smiled brightly and Ian raised a brow "perhaps I could go out more and adjust the beauty of nature.. sure! We can even borrow my uncles truck" Ian smiled.

"What's going on?" Alexa asked and Ian stepped away from her, "we're going camping this weekend.. are you in?" Jason asked and Ian's eyes widened "whoa what?! Is Justin okay with this?" Ian asked, "of course I am.. Alexa would you like to come with us to go camping?" Justin asked with a smirk.

Alexa smiled "of course!" she said and Ian face palmed, he was so hoping Justin wouldn't agree to it.

"Then it's settled," Jason smiled.