'Get used to it'

Jason sat in his office as he looked over a few documents, letting out a sigh of boredom as Ian walked in with lunch. "Thank god!" Jason smiled and cleared his desk as Ian chuckled, putting down the bag as Jason immediately reached for his food.

"So, how's the boyfriend?" Ian spoke before taking a bite out of his burger. "He's great, I left him with a babysitter.. he didn't seem so happy about it but I'm sure he'll get used to it" Jason shrugged as he took a bite out of his burger. "Yeah Barbara didn't really like having a babysitter but she's pretty used to it now" Ian said and Jason licked his lips.

"Um.. where do you get whips from?" Jason asked and Ian licked his lips, "there's a store at the mall called Spencer's, way in the back they have sex toys.. I went with Barbara.. I wanted her to pick out what she would be comfortable with us using.. she really loves lingerie though, I used to spoil her every time we went to Victoria's Secret but I had to stop because we were running out of space to keep them in her closet and we needed room for her clothes" Ian said as he shook his head.

Jason chuckled, taking a bite out of his burger as he heard a knock on his door and Selena walked in as the man tensed. "I need to speak to you" Selena said, "im on my lunch break" Jason said and Ian took a sip out of his soda. "May I speak to you afterwards?" Selena asked and Jason shrugged "sure" he said.

Ian watched as Selena left the room, "she still works here?" Ian whispered and Jason laughed as he nodded "yeah uh she's the front desk lady" he said. "Why is she still here? Fire her already man" Ian snorted and Jason chuckled as he shook his head.

As soon as Jason's lunch break was over Selena had immediately came back as Ian left. "I wanted to talk to you about getting a raise" Selena said as she stepped into Jason's office, "you want a raise? You're just a front desk lady" Jason said with an eye roll. "My mom is getting worse.. please Jason" Selena said "it's Mr. McCann" he corrected and the woman sighed.

"I know you're still upset about what happened with us and your brother" Selena said, "I'm not mad" Jason snorted and Selena raised a brow in confusion "I'm just disappointed" he finished and Selena frowned. "I feel just as horrible as you do Jason.. please, let's start over" Selena licked her lips and unbuttoned her blue shirt as she reached for the mans hand and he pulled away in disgust. "Are you kidding me? Seducing me into giving you a raise? I would have given it to you, there's no need to sell yourself and I have a boyfriend" Jason snarled.

Selena's eyes widened "y-you're gay?" "does it matter? I don't want you, Selena.. I hate you" Jason said and the woman's eyes widened in shock and hurt as she stared at the love of her life, waiting for him to say that he was kidding but he only continued to stare at her in disgust as she felt a tear slip down her cheek. "I'll add a buck more to your hours that's it" Jason said and opened his laptop "now please go back to work" he said and Selena was quick to leave the office as Jason only sighed.

--

"Daddy!" Justin smiled as he ran towards Jason and jumped into the mans arms, Jason smiled slightly as Justin clung onto him "thank you" he told the babysitter Amanda as she only smiled. Jason carefully put Justin down and grabbed his wallet, handing the woman thirty dollars as she waved to the boys before leaving. "Daddy! Amanda and I watched TV then she took me out to eat at Subway! she also got me a car!" Justin held his toy car as Jason smiled "that's good baby, I'm glad you had fun" he said.

"I've missed you daddy! C-can I have a kiss?" Justin blushed and Jason laughed as he leaned in pressed his lips against Justin's softly, Justin kissed back immediately and wrapped his arms around Jason's neck. "Come on baby, let's cuddle yeah?" Jason said and Justin nodded in excitement as he followed Jason to his room.

Jason changed into his comfortable clothes as Justin waited for him on his bed, Jason crawled into bed and Justin giggled as the man wrapped his arms around his small waist. Justin smiled as he buried his face against Jason's chest, "daddy you're so comfy! You're like a big teddy!" Justin giggled and Jason smiled as he kissed his forehead.

"I won't ever let you go baby boy.. you're my world" he said and Justin blushed at the mans words, "I'm going to nap.. is that okay?" Justin asked as he looked up at Jason "mhm go ahead baby, I'll hold you" Jason said and Justin smiled, kissing Jason's cheek before falling asleep. Jason stared at Justin as he slept peacefully, the man awed at the sight and only lied there like he had said.

Jason heard his phone go off and he quickly grabbed it before the sound could awaken Justin. "Yeah?" Jason asked, "Jason McCann! How are you?" Tony smiled, Jason rolled his eyes "I'm fine.. what's up?" "Kendall Woodman wants you to come to Paris to have a meeting with him, he wants to collaborate with you for his upcoming new product" Tony said. "What's the product?" Jason raised a brow, "he wouldn't say! He only wants you to know" Tony said and Jason nodded in interest "when do I have to go?" "Tomorrow night and Tony will send a private jet over to you and have your hotel room paid for three nights!"

"Okay, I'll do it" Jason said and his agent smiled "perfect."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for reading babes 🖤