'Please'

Once Jason and Justin had said their goodbyes to Barbara and Ian, Justin immediately stomped to his room and Jason put down the bags as he rolled his eyes. Ian had given him a few tips on how to deal with this but Jason wasn't sure if he could do it, he knew it was what Justin wanted but he was still hesitant.

Jason took a deep breath and decided to get it over with, the man took off his jacket and rolled up the sleeves to his white dress shirt. Jason walked in the room to see Justin throwing his toys out of the box, mumbling something as he made a mess.

"Baby Boy" Jason spoke up and Justin turned around with a huff. "You've been very bad today, I am very pissed off with the way you've been behaving around my Co-worker and I" Jason spat as he grabbed Justin's wrists and pushed him to the ground that was covered by carpet. "I-I'm sorry daddy" Justin frowned and Jason hovered over the smaller boy with dark eyes "that's not going to cut it baby Boy" Jason said and unbuttoned Justin's overalls as Justin watched his daddy curiously.

Jason roughly pulled down the blue overalls and reached for Justin's member, grabbing it in his hands as Justin gasped. Jason stroked the younger man's member in his hand in a fast pace as Justin moaned loudly, "d-daddy!" he whimpered.

Jason buried his face against Justin's face while stroking his member and Justin tugged on Jason's hair while bucking his hips, thighs shaking as he was soon to reach his climax. "D-daddy I'm going to--"

Jason immediately stopped what he was doing and Justin whined "p-please keep going," "this is what happens when you behave badly" Jason whispered against Justin's ear before getting up.

"W-what? No! No! Daddy come back please! I need to release!" Justin pleaded, "this is your punishment! And do not touch yourself, got it?" Jason glared and Justin nodded while whimpering as Jason smirked before leaving the room.

Jason stepped into the bathroom and shut the door, taking off his shirt and the man sighed as he looked down at his twitching boner. Jason has been hard ever since that lollipop teasing and watching Justin moan underneath him did not make things any better.
Jason stepped into the tub and made sure to shower in cold water, which did help as he also thought about nasty things that would make his hard on go away.

Jason sighed in relief as his boner had finally gone down and once he had finished showering he changed into a pair of black sweatpants and a red shirt, the man got the bathtub ready and made sure to pour bubbles, throwing Justin's rubber ducky inside before leaving the room.

"Justin come on, your bath is ready" he said and Justin was whimpering as he followed Jason to the bathroom. Jason pulled off Justin's shirt and his pants revealing his leaking member, Jason almost gawked at the sight.

Jason could feel his boner coming back, the man cleared his throat and ignored the sight as he continued to strip Justin. "Daddy please.. I can't take it I-I need to release" Justin whimpered and Jason ignored his baby Boy as he helped him into the tub. "Daddy please" Justin whined as Jason scrubbed his body. "Baby boy you're leaking, you're going to have to take a shower" Jason sighed and opened the drain as Justin shivered, the water from the shower head ran down his body and Jason sighed "I guess I'm going to have to shower again" he said, if he knew Justin would be leaking like this then he wouldn't have taken a shower earlier.

Jason slipped his shirt off and his pants along with his boxers as he stepped into the tub, Justin moaned at the sight of Jason naked. Justin definitely loved what he was seeing and he felt very lucky. Jason scrubbed Justin's hair  as the younger boy closed his eyes, "daddy?" Justin spoke "hm?"

"I'm sorry" Justin frowned and Jason sighed, the man rinsed the soap off Justin's hair right before grabbing the back of his thighs and pushing him up against the wall. Justin gasped at the sudden contact, Jason grind up against Justin as he moaned.

"D-daddy!" Justin whimpered as Jason's member rubbed against his thigh, right by his entrance. Jason let out a groan as he felt Justin's warm substance run down his leg, he knew Justin had been aching to release all day so of course he'd come pretty quickly. Jason released and let out another groan before letting go of Justin as he fell on his feet.

Justin panted as he leaned back against the wall, staring at his daddy as he watched the older man bite his lower lip and lean in to kiss him. Justin moaned against Jason's lips and kissed back softly as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Let me finish getting you cleaned up baby" Jason said as he pulled away slowly.

--

"Goodnight daddy" Justin smiled, "goodnight baby boy.. one more thing" Jason pulled out a bottle of milk and Justin squealed in excitement as he grabbed it, sucking on the bottle as Jason kissed his forehead before turning on Justin's night light and quietly leaving the room.

The man sighed in relief and leaned back against the wall in the hallway, taking care of Justin is definitely a lot of work but he enjoyed it all.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The smut in this chapter was really shitty and I'm not going to lie, I got lazy with it because it's truly a lot of work but I swear the next one I write will be put with effort.

I will upload an edit and video to this later because it is currently 4 AM and it's a lot of work haha.

Thanks so much for reading and have a happy New Year's Eve 🖤💫