'Do You Still Love Me?'

[ SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I ALREADY UPDATED TODAY FOR U SPOILED LITTLE READERS AND I'M IN A GOOD MOOD, AND THIS STORY IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING OVER SO PLEASE DO NOT THINK ITS OVER UNLESS I SAY SO. ]

Jason searched through his closet for an outfit, Justin is coming today and Jason wants to impress him, he wants to look good for his baby. Jason grabbed a flannel shirt and blue jeans, slipping on a pair of white vans as he took one last look at himself in the mirror. Jason ran to the kitchen and poured sauce into a pot with spaghetti inside, he knew it was one of Justin's many favorite foods. Jason mixed the meat and sauce with the noodles and smelled it as he grinned, Jason took a deep breath and heard the sound of the doorbell as he put down the spoon and ran towards the door.

Jason opened the door and he felt like he could cry at any moment at the sight of his baby boy. Justin was wearing his sweater, "h-hi" Jason said and Justin licked his lips "I-I need my stuff" he said and Jason nodded "come in."

Justin grabbed his teddy bear and his blankets, "s-since you bought this you can have this" Justin said as he held a pacifier "no! Please keep everything.. take the damn crib if you have to" Jason said as Justin bit his lower lip "thank you.. but I have one at home" he said and continued to grab his things "do you need help? I have extra boxes" Jason offered and Justin nodded as Jason rushed towards the kitchen and grabbed a few boxes.

Justin neatly put his things in the boxes, grabbing his clothes as Jason watched. "C-can we talk?" Jason asked and Justin sighed "when I finish, okay?" he said and Jason nodded. "Do you need help?" Jason asked "no thank you" Justin said and continued packing as Jason just watched from the doorway.

"Do you have anywhere to be today?" Jason asked, "no.. I just need my stuff then that's it.. I leave tomorrow night" Justin said as Jason nodded.

--

Once Justin had finished packing he sighed and stood up, "you were packing for hours.. are you hungry? I made you spaghetti" Jason said and Justin licked his lips "okay" he said and Jason smiled as he walked into the kitchen, he served Justin a plate of spaghetti and put it on the table.

"Thanks" Justin said and began eating as Jason served himself a plate and ate besides Justin. "Are you okay?" Jason asked and Justin nodded as he swallowed his food, the boy cracked a smile at how delicious the food tasted. Once Justin finished eating, he pushed his plate aside and rubbed his tummy as Jason sighed. "I-I'm sorry for what I did.. p-please know that I would never hurt you on purpose, Justin you're the love of my life and nobody could ever change that.. what I did was wrong and I take full responsibility but please.. baby don't leave me" Jason said as he grabbed Justin's hands and sat on his knees.

"I'm begging you.." Jason said and Justin looked down at Jason in surprise, "I-I can't! You cheated on me then kept it from me for three days, we had sex.. w-what if I caught something from those girls you were with?!" Justin cried as he yanked his hands away "n-no baby I didn't-- I got tested! I'm clean! I promise!" Jason said as Justin shook his head. "Y-you cheated on me a-and lied.. I love you b-but you hurt me" Justin said and sighed sadly.

"I-I believe you when you say you love me b-but I also w-want you to prove it.. show me that you'll never do what you did again.. a-and maybe I might consider it" Justin said as he stood up. Jason grabbed his wrist and Justin flinched as he pulled his arm away, "sorry.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" Jason said and Justin looked at him for a brief moment "can I see?" Jason asked and Justin pulled up both his sleeves to reveal the bandaids wrapped around both his wrists, underneath the bandaids were stitches.

"I'm sorry that I've caused you to do this.. I love you so much, I promise I'll make it up to you" Jason said as he held Justin's wrists and kissed both of them softly as Justin blushed but forced himself to pull away slowly as Jason looked down.

Justin felt horrible for putting Jason through this but he also needed to learn a lesson, to never do this to him ever again and that it is not okay. Justin definitely had plans on taking him back in the future but not now, not any time soon.

The boys heard a car honk from outside and Justin looked out the window, "t-those are my parents they're going to h-help me put everything in the car a-and I'd appreciate it if you don't show yourself while they're here b-because I don't want them to see you a-and I know it's your house but--" "it's okay.. I'll just go take a shower or something" Jason cut off and Justin nodded.

"D-don't forget your puppy" Jason reminded as Justin looked down at the animal, "are you s-sure you want me to take her?" "yes.. she's yours" Jason said.

"Bye Justin" Jason said and Justin crashed his lips against Jason's as he man gasped, Jason quickly responded and held Justin's waist. It was a passionate kiss and Jason could feel Justin's emotions, Justin blushed into the kiss and pulled away "g-goodbye" he said.