'First Date'

Justin smiled as he looked down at his light up shoes, giggling as the other citizens stared at his shoes. Justin held Jason's hand as they walked around the city. The boys entered a shop and Justin looked around in amusement.

Jason walked towards the jewelry and smiled, "may I take a look at this?" he asked the old man as he grabbed a set of keys and opened the glass case, meanwhile Justin looked around while sucking on his pacifier and spotted a backpack. Justin grabbed it and took a look at the design, opening it as he inspected the inside. "Daddy, can I have this?" Justin asked and Jason shrugged, grabbing it as he put it on the counter and paid for it as Justin smiled in excitement.

"Look here babe" Jason kneeled down in front of Justin as he held a gold necklace "its pretty" Justin smiled "its for you.. I want you to remember this okay?" Jason said and Justin nodded "thank you daddy" he said and Jason wrapped the necklace around his neck as he smiled. "I love it!" Justin said and noticed that Jason had the same necklace in silver "daddy we're matching!" Justin giggled and Jason smiled softly "yeah."

"Here you go sir" the man handed Jason the backpack and the receipt, "here baby"  Justin smiled as he grabbed the backpack and put it on. "Lets go, are you hungry?" Jason asked "very" Justin grinned.

Jason and Justin stepped into the limo and Jason smiled "I have a surprise for you.. can you put this on?" Jason grabbed a blindfold and Justin nodded, the man wrapped the blindfold around Justin's head to cover his eyes and left a kiss on his cheek "we'll be there in just about five minutes baby boy" Jason said and Justin nodded as he hummed to himself.

Jason heard his phone go off and the man grabbed it from his pocket "hello?" "Jason! How are you? How was the trip?" Tony asked, "it was great! Yeah my boyfriend and I are just exploring" Jason laughed "oh so it's true!" "what is?" "According to the headlines you were seen coming out of a mysterious building.. yeah paparazzi went in and found out it's a place for age play" Tony said and Jason blushed furiously.

"People need to mind their own business" Jason said with a scoff, "nobody is judging you Jason.. it's completely normal, we're just shocked that's all.. you're the last person we've ever expected to be into that kind of thing" "he makes me happy.. before I met him i could barely smile, everyday felt like a repeat.. he's honestly the best" Jason said and Tony smiled. "Just be careful okay? Kendall wants you at his office tomorrow morning, at eight" "got it" Jason said.

"Enjoy your trip, tell the boyfriend I say Hi" Tony smirked before hanging up, Jason chuckled and turned to Justin. "That was my boss, he says hi" Jason said as Justin blushed "um daddy?" he said "yes, baby boy?"

"A-are we boyfriends?" Justin asked and Jason raised a brow "well yeah.. well only if you want to be" "n-no! I do! It's just we never went on a date," "isn't that where we're going?" Jason asked "what? We are?! Daddy why didn't you tell me! I could have picked out my clothes" Justin pouted. "Sorry baby boy" Jason chuckled and kissed his baby's lips.

Justin kissed back, and blushed as Jason kissed down his jawline, placing butterfly kisses down his neck as Justin tilted his head. The man smiled against Justin's neck and continued to kiss all over until he found his weak spot.

Justin's back arched slightly and Jason nibbled over the spot as the boy gasped, trying not to make any noise so that the driver wouldn't hear. Jason hummed against Justin's neck as he sucked on the spot "you like that?" he asked and Justin's breath hitched as he nodded. "Sir, we have arrived" the driver spoke and Jason pulled away, smiling at the hickey he had left.

Jason helped Justin out of the car and smiled "we're here babe" he said and untied the blindfold, revealing the Eiffel Tower and Justin gasped as he looked up at the tower "D-daddy! You shouldn't have!" Justin said and Jason only smiled "I know it's cliche but.. I just thought I'd try" Jason said nervously and Justin wrapped his small arms around Jason's neck "I love it daddy!" Justin smiled and kissed the man as he immediately kissed back.

"Come on baby boy, there's lunch waiting for us" Jason smiled and grabbed Justin's hand, running towards the tower as they both smiled in excitement, enjoying their first date.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖