'Goodbye'

Jason woke up the next morning with Justin sleeping peacefully by his side, the man turned to his back and yawned. Jason looked at the time and he had plenty of time to shower and eat a quick breakfast somewhere before he leaves, Jason got out of bed and grabbed a towel.

Justin opened his eyes and turned to his side, frowning as he noticed Jason was gone but he knew the man was in the shower because he left his suitcase and he could hear the water running. Justin hugged his blanket as he waited patiently for Jason.

"Justin" Pattie crossed her arms, "who is in our shower and why was he sleeping with you?" Justin completely forgot to tell his parents about Jason, "m-my friend.. he bought my blanket back and he seem so tired.. sorry mom, I forgot to tell you" Justin frowned. "I thought Ian was going to return to you?" "he got caught up at work" Justin said and Pattie nodded in understanding.

"Well I'm going to make breakfast then head off to work" Pattie said and Justin nodded as she left the room. Jason soon entered the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and Justin blushed at the sight, he was so tempted to kiss Jason.

Jason grabbed a pair of clean boxers and dropped his towel as Justin's eyes widened, he covered his eyes with his blanket as Jason chuckled. "It's okay Justin.. it's not like we've never seen each other naked before" Jason pointed out and Justin giggled as he removed the blanket from his eyes, Jason was already changed into a nice outfit and Justin liked what he was seeing.

Justin crawled out of bed and walked towards Jason, they stared into one another's eyes and Justin smiled as he and the man both leaned in. Justin was finally getting what he wanted and it was a kiss but Jason pulled away and chuckled awkwardly "I should get going" Jason said.

"W-what?" Justin said in disappointment, Jason pulled away but why?

"I have to go back home with Ian and my company" Jason said and put on his shoes "oh okay" Justin said sadly. Jason gave Justin a small smile and hugged the boy as Justin sighed, he wanted Jason to stay but he couldn't say it, he was too weak.

"I'm sorry for everything that I've done" Jason said and pecked Justin's cheek softly before grabbing his suitcase, leaving as Justin looked down. "W-will I ever see you again?" Justin asked and Jason turned around, "do you want to see me?" Jason asked.

"I don't know" Justin looked down, Jason nodded "let me know when you find out" he said before leaving as Justin sat on the bed and buried his face into his hands.

--

"You're back!" Ian smiled as Jason stepped out of the airport, "I am indeed" Jason grinned. "How did it go?" Ian asked, "I'll tell you at lunch! I'm starving" Jason laughed and Ian agreed as Jason and him made their way to the car.

"So I bought a new place" Ian smiled "what? When? I didn't even know you wanted to move" Jason said in surprise, "yeah it's something I discussed with Barbara sorry but we bought a mansion.. she really wanted a pool" Ian chuckled. "Congratulations, have you started packing?" Jason asked and Ian shook his head "we're going to start tomorrow."

Jason nodded and the car ride was quiet, but it was a nice feeling and something they both needed.

Jason and Ian sat down in the quiet restaurant and grabbed their menus, Jason looked over the menu as he hummed to himself. "You're quiet.. I kind of expected you to jump into my arms with good news" Ian said, "it's over" Jason said.

Ian raised a brow "what?" "Justin and I are over.. he doesn't want to see me anymore and although I might not like that idea i still have to respect his decision" Jason said as Ian's eyes widened "oh.. I have to admit I'm surprise you're calm with this" "I'm tired of crying in bed all day.. I have to get over it" Jason shrugged and Ian nodded in understanding.

"Do you plan on dating again?" Ian asked, "no.. I can't" Jason said "I'll never get over Justin.. he was my only happiness" Jason said as he put his menu down. Ian felt bad but he knew there was nothing else he could do to help Jason, although it was good that Jason saw Justin again because he needed the closure.

Ian smiled softly, "let's order now yeah?" he said and Jason nodded as he smiled softly.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for reading babes 💘

Sorry I haven't updated this weekend I spent the whole day making a thousand poppies and if I make a thousand then I receive a medal for rotc which I did by the way! Yay and my hands were really tired because I did it for eight hours on Saturday and five hours on Sunday ha.

I also have something really important to do this week so I might not update and I'm busy this upcoming weekend too so I might not be able to update until next Monday or Tuesday, not sure! Thanks for being so patient with me I know it must be annoying but I'm sorry haha.