'Distractions'

[ IMPORTANT NOTE: This may be triggering to some people.. ]

Jason sat in his office while looking over a few contracts with people that wanted to work with him. Jason rolled his eyes at some of the offers and others he put in a pile to think about later on.

Ian walked into the office with two smoothies, "here you go buddy" he said and put the cup on his desk "thanks" Jason said while rubbing his temples and grabbed the cup as he took a sip out of the cold smoothie. "So how did Justin take it?" Ian asked, "I didn't tell him" Jason said as he grabbed the pile of folders and Ian raised a brow "it's been three days."

"Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, remember?" Jason smiled and Ian stared at his best friend, "that stupid agreement we made years ago? That agreement we made before we matured? Jason we're adults now," "I know that but.. I like to keep my word."

"Jason you cheated on Justin.. you cheated on the love of your life" "no I didn't" Jason said and Ian raised a brow "yes you did! You cheated on Justin with five girls! Maybe even more!" "That didn't happen and I'm clean so there's nothing to worry about" Jason smiled. Ian glared at Jason "I expected better from you Jase" "okay let's say that I did cheat.. what would happen to Justin?" Jason asked, "then he'd have to go back to the place you got him from.. he'd have to wait until another man picks him, pretty soon Justin will be calling someone else daddy" Ian hissed and Jason winced.

"Honestly I'm not mad at the fact that you got drunk, it was an honest mistake! We both didn't know what was in our drinks but the fact that you're keeping this from him is wrong.. I get you're afraid because you don't want to lose him but it's better then hiding it" Ian said and Jason shook his head "n-no.. it happened in Vegas--" "Jason forget about that stupid pact we made when we were fucking immature  cunts just trying to get laid all the time!" Ian cut off and tears formed in Jason's eyes as he looked down "b-but I love him."

"I know you do.. but if you really want to prove it then you'd tell him today" Ian said and Jason let out a sigh "o-okay.. I'll tell him when I get out of work" Jason said shakily and Ian nodded as he gave him a small smile. "I'm here for you Jase" Ian said and went back to his office as Jason grabbed his phone "Olivia.. I'd just like to inform you that today I will be working until twelve A.M to finish looking over some files.. please leave the keys to me incase you plan to leave early" Jason said to his new desk woman before hanging up.

Jason didn't really have much to do, and he absolutely hated sitting around doing nothing so he continued looking over his files in a slow pace.

It was only four P.M and he still had a lot of time, Jason grabbed his desk phone to call his assistant "K.C! Please bring me two of my workers but only if they're on break! Come too, please!" Jason said "got it boss" his assistant said before hanging up.

--

Ian walked into Jason's office and raised a brow to see Jason playing a board game with his assistant and two workers "we win again!" Jason cheered and gave his assistant a high five as the two men scoffed "one more round!" the man said and Jason smirked as they cleared the board "Jason.. you're still here? It's almost eight.. shouldn't they be working?" Ian hissed "nah! I gave them to rest of the day off to play a friendly game of sequence with me!" Jason smiled as he shuffled a deck of cards.

"You're avoiding Justin by playing an old game with your Co-Workers" Ian sighed and sat down as he watched the game, Ian knew that anything he says will not stop Jason from doing what he's doing at the moment so he just watched the game with his arms crossed.

"How long do you guys plan on playing?" Ian asked, "I can go on all night" Jason smirked "I bet I can go on longer!" Jack, one of the Co-Workers said as Jason shot him a playful glare. Ian face palmed and soon a pizza man came by as Jason's eyes brightened "food is here!" Jason said and the men cheered as Ian rolled his eyes, Jason is obviously trying to get Justin out of his mind.

Jason was doing a fantastic job at that, Ian thought to himself as Jason passed out slices of pizza.

--

It was now twelve and everyone was packing up, "the door to my house is unlocked" Ian said before leaving. Jason shut his briefcase and felt his throat tighten, he locked the doors and left the building, stepping into the uber.

Jason's hands began to shake and when he arrived to his loft he unlocked the door. Jason yawned and Amanda was on the couch as she gasped "hey, Justin's in his room coloring.. he said he doesn't want to sleep until you're here.. he really missed you" Amanda said and Jason sighed "sorry.. busy day" he said as Amanda nodded in understanding, Jason handed her money and thanked her before she left the building.

Jason opened the door to Justin's room and Justin looked up as he smiled widely "daddy!" Justin ran towards Jason as he wrapped his arms around his waist "daddy! I've missed you!" Justin smiled and Jason kissed his head softly. "I need to talk to you baby" Jason said and Justin pulled away as he nodded, "c-can we go to the kitchen?" Jason asked and Justin followed him to the kitchen.

Jason sat down and Justin sat faced the man as he sighed "I-I have something to tell you" Jason started and Justin nodded, "w-when we were in Vegas Ian and I got drunk," "I know daddy" "yes but.. I didn't stay over at Ian's.. the truth is.. i-i hooked up with a girl from a club" Jason said.

"Oh" Justin trailed off and sighed, "I-it was more than one girl" Jason finished and Justin stared at the man "how many?" he asked in a serious voice, "f-five.. I-I'm so sorry Justin.. I swear that wasn't my intention to but I got tested, I'm clean I swear and I want you to know--" Justin quickly stood up and ran into his room, shutting the door as Jason cried.

Jason buried his face into his hands as he sobbed "fuck I'm so sorry Justin" he said, there wasn't a response but Jason could hear sniffles from the other side of the door and he sighed "I-I'll be in my room.. I'll give you space if that's what you want" Jason said as he stood near the door and walked to his room.

Jason had cried all night, feeling guilty for what he had done. Jason wished he could take it all back but it was too late, it happened and Justin knows. Jason soon began to fall asleep as he sniffled but his eyes widened as he heard a loud thump, the man quickly rushed out of bed and attempted to open the door to Justin's room but it was locked.

Jason began to panic as he tried pushing the door open, he rushed towards the cabinets and grabbed a hammer. Jason smashed the doorknob and pushed the door open to see Justin on the ground, blood pouring from his wrists as Jason gasped loudly, his throat tightened at the sight and he sobbed as he grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around the cut tightly to stop the blood from spilling out.

Jason grabbed his phone, dialing 911 as he hands shook violently. "P-please come! M-my boyfriend t-tried to kill himself!" Jason cried and gave the address as he sobbed, Jason couldn't help but sob and he tried his best to speak clearly but it was hard for him especially with the note on Justin's crib.

If I make it then don't ever come see me again, don't visit me and don't even try to contact me. -Justin