'Deal'

"Welcome home buddy!" Ian smiled as Jason had arrived back from Paris with Justin sleeping in his arms. "Quiet down, will ya? I've gotta take him to bed" Jason said and rushed towards Justin's room, lying him down in his crib. "What did Kendall Woodman want?" Ian asked as he plopped himself on the couch.

"He wanted me to be apart of his ad champagne for his new expensive clothing line, according to the guy it's supposed to be like the next Gucci or something" Jason laughed, "he wanted you to come all the way to Paris for that?" Ian asked "yeah I had already gave him a few pointers and helped him with his photoshoot" Jason shrugged. "What about Justin? Did he go with you?" "Yeah, I had someone watch him while I helped out.. he wasn't really happy being left alone with a stranger but it had to be done" Jason said.

"You left him at your hotel room with a stranger?" "Huh? No! I took him with me but I made him sit at the back while one of the assistants watched over him" Jason said and Ian nodded in understanding. "Well Stephan Moxie came by the office yesterday" Ian said and Jason raised a brow "he works for the porn industry" he said in confusion. "Yeah, he heard about the whole age play thing in the papers and he wants you and Justin to do a film" Ian said.

"What kind of film?" Jason asked, "a porno.. for one million" Ian said and Jason scoffed "why so much?" "you're a very powerful man" Ian chuckled and Jason shook his head "no thanks, I don't want the whole world knowing what Justin looks like naked.. his body is for my eyes only" Jason said "yeah I feel you, good choice" Ian grinned.

"Plus I make a million dollars every damn day, that's nothing" Jason snorted. "Oh yeah and Selena wants to see you today at five" Ian said and Jason rolled his eyes "what time is it?" "Three, you have time" Ian shrugged "I should probably call a babysitter then" Jason said as he grabbed his phone "wait you're going? Jase, why?" Ian raised a brow "she works for me."

"Then fire her or something, I don't care but if I were you I'd tell Justin" Ian said and Jason sighed "okay fine."

"We have a meeting tomorrow night with some club owner by the way, can you make it?" Ian asked and Jason sighed "Amanda doesn't work on Thursdays.. I might have to take Justin," "I'm sure the guy won't mind" Ian shrugged.

--

"Baby boy" Jason said as he walked into Justin's room, Justin had just woken up and then boy rubbed his eyes as he yawned "yes daddy?" "Hey look I have to go okay? But I'll be back in two hours and I'm going to leave you with Amanda" "where are you going?" Justin frowned, "I'm going to meet up with one of my Co-Workers" Jason said and Justin yawned again, nodding his head.

"Do you trust me?" Jason asked and Justin nodded "of course" he said. "Can I have a kiss before I go?" Jason asked and Justin nodded as he puckered his lips, Jason smiled as he kissed his soft lips "I'll be back with food baby."

--

"You wanted to see me?" Jason asked and Selena smiled "I'm glad you could make it.. come on" she motioned and Jason raised a brow as they stood outside his building "where?" "we can have coffee.. discuss" Selena said and Jason rolled his eyes but followed her into the shop.

"I need a loan of money" Selena said as she was now sat across from Jason, "my mother is dying Jason! Please" Selena cried "why can't you just leave her at the hospital so they can help her?" Jason said with a sigh "I can't afford to! That's why I am asking for a loan.. i need at least ten thousand dollars" Selena said and Jason's eyes widened, he didn't mind giving away that much money but he was surprised that Selena had asked him out of all people.

"Only if you do me a favor" Jason said and the woman nodded eagerly, "you babysit my boyfriend tomorrow night while I attend a meeting, only for about three hours then I'll give you your money" Jason said and Selena nodded "y-yes but babysit?" she raised a brow "yeah it's just like baby sitting a toddler, nothing different" "uh how old is he?" "he's eighteen" Jason said.

"Okay.. I will" Selena smiled and Jason grinned "okay, see you tomorrow night then" he said before standing up and Selena nodded as she watched the man leave.

Although Selena was very curious to meet this new boyfriend of his.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖