'The Offer'

Jason hovered over Justin and kissed the scratch on his forehead as the boy giggled "I'm sorry I left you with a crazy bitch" Jason said with a sigh and Justin wrapped his arms around Jason's neck "I'm okay daddy" Justin said with a grin. "I've got to go to work today babe.. do you want to come with me?" Jason asked and Justin nodded in excitement "yeah!" he said "come on, let me get you changed" Jason smiled.

Jason searched through the closet as he tried to find something for Justin, Jason put an Adidas sweater on Justin and black skinny jeans along with white Sk8 Hi Vans, the man licked his lips as he stared at Justin in the outfit he put together, he was proud and very amazed with his taste.

Jason went to his room and put on his suit, styling his hair as Justin waited for him. When Jason had finished, he put together a small lunch for Justin and grabbed his hand as they made their way out.

"I can't wait to see your job daddy!" Justin smiled as they sat in the Uber, Jason smiled and grabbed his phone.

Ian: I'm at the office, bought the baby girl with me.

Jason grabbed his ID and showed it to the desk woman also known as Selena, "he needs a visitors pass" Selena said to Justin. "Write him one" Jason spat "what are your relations with Mr. McCann?" Selena asked the boy "lover" Justin smiled.

Selena rolled her eyes as she handed him a visitors pass "thank you" Justin smiled and followed Jason towards the elevator, "daddy which one is your office?" Justin asked "it's not too high.. I didn't want my office placed at the top in case of any.. terrorists or anything" Jason said with a shiver. Once the elevator had stopped Jason lead Justin to his office.

"Barbara!" Justin smiled as he ran towards the girl, Barbara smiled as she played with Justin on the rug. "So what are you going to do about Selena?" Ian asked, "fire her.. visit her mom.. which is why I need a favor" Jason said and Ian nodded "during lunch i'm going to talk to Selena's mom so can you watch Justin?" Jason asked and Ian shrugged "yeah sure I planned on taking them to McDonalds anyway" "thanks" Jason smiled.

--

"I'll be back babe, you're going with Ian and Barbara to eat okay?" Jason said and Justin nodded "okay daddy" he grinned "bye baby boy" Jason kissed Justin's lips before leaving the office. Jason had scheduled Selena's lunch break at a different time so that he wouldn't get caught at Selena's house.

Jason stepped into the Uber and gave the man the address, leaning back against his seat nervously. Jason hadn't seen Selena's mother in years, the last time he did she was coughing violently and it was a sad sight.

Jason sighed and once he had arrived to the house, he stepped out of the car and walked towards the door. Jason rang the doorbell and waited on the porch as he crossed his arms, the door had swung open revealing a girl "hello" she said "hi I'm Jason McCann.. and you are?" "Noami.. i'm just looking after Allison Gomez" "may I speak to her please? I am an old friend of hers" Jason asked and Noami bit her lower lip "let me just ask her first" she said before shutting the door again.

Jason shook his head as he waited for an answer and the door opened as Noami smiled "come in" she said and Jason stepped into the house.

"Let me lead you to her room" Noami said and walked up the stairs, Jason followed her and once he saw the sight of Allison on her bed his eyes widened a bit "hi" he said awkwardly. "Jason.. it's been so long" Allison smiled "hello ma'am, how are you?" Jason smiled "oh you know.. just relaxing as usual."

"I wanted to talk to you.. Selena tells me that you're struggling with money" Jason said and the woman shrugged "I don't know, Selena handles the money.. she tells me not to worry about it" "I just wanted to let you know that I am firing her but first I'd like to make an offer with you" Jason said and grabbed his checkbook "I know she's struggling with money to help with your medication.. I think you'd have better care in the hands of a doctor so I'd like to pay whatever bill comes to you when you enter.. please let me" Jason said and the woman sighed "I can't.. it's so much money" "please let me.. it's not a problem, you were very nice to me when I was with her.. I figured I kinda owe you" Jason laughed awkwardly and the woman grinned "is Selena aware of this offer?" "No, I'm doing it for you.. please let me" Jason said and the woman sighed "okay fine.. only because I don't want Selena to feel responsible for this" Allison said and Jason smiled brightly.

--

"Back!" Jason smiled as he entered McDonalds, "hey man how did it go?" Ian asked and Jason sat besides Justin "better than I thought.. now I've just got to fire her" "can I do it?" Ian asked.

"Sure.. and tonight we celebrate" Jason whispered towards Justin's ear as the boy giggled. Tonight Jason wanted to prove to Justin just how much he means to him, and he had a perfect way of doing so.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖