'Grown Ups Discuss'

Jason sat in his office as he waited for Ian to come, he knew his best friend would be late do to a hangover.

Jason had so many questions to ask Ian and he was starting to get impatient with his best friend, it's not like he could call him and rush the man to get to work already. It's not even time for Ian to get to work yet, but sometimes he did come by pretty early because he had nothing to do at home, was that a lie too?

Jason had made sure that the front desk woman, Selena would let Ian know that he's needed in his office. Jason shivered at the thought of Selena, let's say they had a thing when he was beginning his empire. Jason hired Selena to work at the front desk because she was desperate to have any position at his company to be closer to the man, at the time Jason didn't mind that idea but now that they're broken up, it's awkward and definitely a long process to get through his office.

Jason didn't want to fire her because he knew her poor background, she was a dropout and she only lived with her mother who is suffering through a sickness, she needed money and Jason didn't want her mother to struggle.

Ian entered the office with a wide grin, "hey!" he said "you asked for me? I just got here" he said. "Please Ian, take a seat" Jason offered and he sat across from Jason's desk "everything okay?" he raised a brow.

"You were really wasted last night, I had to take you home.. you passed out" Jason started off and Ian raised a brow "okay? Is that what you called me here for?" he said and Jason sighed, "I saw something in your house" I said and Ian sighed.

"Fuck.." he said and stood up, running his fingers through his hair. "Okay fine.. I have a vibrator but I swear I only use it on weekends!" he said and Jason's eyes widened "what? No!" he said as Ian raised a brow "wait that wasn't what you had found?" he said and Jason shook his head "no! You have a woman sleeping in an adult sized crib!" Jason blurted out.

Ian stared at his best friend wide eyed "oh" he said, Jason nodded "please explain why she is like that."

Ian sat down slowly and bit his lower lip, "okay I do age play" he said and Jason raised a brow "what is that?" "it's like some kind of daddy kink, she's like my daughter and I'm her strict daddy I guess and I treat her like a kid but she's actually nineteen and just acts like a kid for fun I swear" Ian explained. "Are you two together?" Jason asked in such interest, he had so many questions.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend and we definitely kiss and do couple-like stuff at times.. well it depends on her behavior" Ian said, "please elaborate" Jason said eagerly. "When she's bad I punish her, like if she gives me an attitude or doesn't do what I tell her then I either give her a spanking or I tell her that she's not having dessert, I make her stand in a corner and if she doesn't do so then I tease her.. she loves it, sometimes she acts naughty on purpose just so I could give it to her.. but when she's a good girl and acts the way she's supposed to then I take her out on expensive dates and buy her things, I love her Jase" Ian smiled.

Jason awed, "how did you meet her?" "there's this program that have all kinds of adults just like her, an old friend of mine told me about it and I wanted to try it out and there's this building over on Cloud street where they interview people like her that need a dominant" Ian said and Jason nodded.

"I-i think i want to try it out" Jason said and Ian's eyes brightened "really?" he said and Jason nodded nervously, he hasn't had an intimate relationship with anyone in years but something in him was urging him to get himself a submissive. "But I think I want to meet yours first.. just to get an idea of what they're like" he said.

Ian nodded, "okay how about during lunch? We can go out" Ian said and Jason nodded "that sounds great" he smiled.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi hello! Thanks so much for reading, also I've never written a book like this so please correct me if I've got anything wrong!

Also, enjoy our lovely cast: