'Punishment'

"It's our first time in Vegas! Holy shit I can't wait to hit the strip club" Ian smirked as a woman walked pass him, "I can't wait to get drunk" Jason laughed.

Ian poured himself and Jason a shot, "let's make a pact" Ian said as Jason raised a brow, "tonight we are going to go crazy.. whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, yeah?" Ian smirked and Jason grabbed a shot as he smirked "deal." 

And with that, Ian tapped the side of his glass against Jason's as they both took shots.

Jason's eyes widened as he had awakened from a nap, he looked at the time and gasped. Okay maybe his nap ended up being longer than he had planned, Jason got out of bed and walked towards Justin's room, knocking on the door as he heard footsteps.

Jason raised a brow and pushed the door open to reveal paint all over the walls, "d-daddy" Justin said nervously as Jason sighed "what happened?" he asked and Jason gasped as the dog ran pass him with her fur dyed blue "h-how did you.. Justin what did you do?" Jason glared, "I-I'm sorry daddy I ran out of paper and I really wanted to paint so I painted the walls.. I-I'm sorry" Justin whimpered.

Jason sighed lazily, "let me get you cleaned up" he said and Justin nodded as he followed Jason to the bathroom. Jason would be lying if he said he weren't mad, he definitely planned on moving soon and he couldn't do that with the place so messy. Once the tub was ready he took off Justin's shirt and his pants, along with his boxers as he helped him in the tub.

"Let me grab my phone babe" Jason said and walked into his room to see a voicemail, Jason pressed on the voicemail. "Hello Jason McCann, this is the clinic! We'd just like to inform you that your tests came back and you're clean!" Jason sighed in relief and walked into the bathroom.

Jason poured shampoo on his hand and scrubbed Justin's wet hair as he sighed, Justin hummed to himself as he played with his toys and Jason couldn't help but think about what had happened in Vegas.

Jason remembered the first time he went to Vegas with Ian, they had planned on getting drunk that night and right before taking shots they both agreed 'whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,' it was only the beginning of their career.

Once Jason had finished cleaning Justin up, he changed him into his pajamas and sighed "your bedtime isn't until ten so until then you can watch TV but first put everything away and I'll paint over the drawings tomorrow" Jason said and glanced at the puppy "I'll have to clean her up tomorrow too.. I don't know how you did that but I'm sure I'll find a way to fix that" Jason said and Justin nodded as he began picking up his art supplies.

Jason walked into the kitchen and prepared a bottle for Justin, Jason walked into his room and put the bottle on the nightstand as he yawned. Jason closed his eyes and a few minutes later he was awaken by Justin as he peaked his head in the room "daddy, are you mad?" Justin asked nervously as he stepped into the room in his pajamas.

"Mad? I'm pissed off" Jason glared and tears formed in Justin's eyes "I-I'm sorry daddy" he cried and Jason grabbed Justin's arm, carefully putting him on his lap "bend over my lap" Jason ordered and Justin sniffled as he bent over Jason's lap.

Jason pulled Justin's pants down along with his boxers and licked his lips at the sight of the boys pale round ass. Jason absolutely loved Justin's body figure, the way his plump ass moved whenever he walked and Jason absolutely loved grabbing Justin's small love handles. "I'm going to give you about.. twenty five spanks and with each spank you count, got it?" Jason said and Justin nodded as he whimpered.

Jason rubbed Justin's ass softly as Justin's breath hitched, and unexpectedly spanked it hard as Justin gasped "o-one!" he said. Jason smiled and smacked Justin's ass again as the boy moaned "t-two!" Jason smirked as he inserted two fingers into his entrance as Justin moaned loudly at the unexpected contact, Jason removed his fingers and spanked Justin again as the boy moaned "t-three!" he said.

Jason smacked Justin's bum much harder and Justin moaned "f-four!" Jason noticed the red handprint forming on Justin's right ass cheek and smacked it once more as Justin whimpered "f-five!" Jason began to smack the left cheek and Justin cried out in pleasure "s-six!"

Jason inserted two fingers into Justin's entrance, roughly thrusting them in and out of his entrance as Justin cried out more due to the pleasure "d-daddy!" Justin moaned and Jason removed his fingers before smacking Justin's bum "s-seven!"

Once Jason had reached twenty four he stopped and this time he inserted three fingers into Justin's wet entrance as he pumped them at a fast pace, Jason groaned at the sound of his fingers pumping into Justin's entrance, it was definitely a sound he could get used to. Unfortunately Jason won't be able to do so soon.

"Oh daddy! I'm going to c-cum!" Justin cried and came very hard as Jason smirked, still pumping his fingers very quickly while Justin came "o-oh yes daddy!" he moaned and once Justin had calmed down Jason smacked his ass once more "twenty five" Justin said and stood up, Jason pulled the boys pants back on as he licked his lips. "Let me take you to bed baby boy" he said and grabbed the bottle from the nightstand, Justin drank his bottle and closed his eyes as Jason carried him to his crib.

Jason lied down on his bed with a sigh, whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Seems like Jason won't be telling Justin anytime soon 🤔

Thanks for reading cuties💕