'Alexa'

1 month later
Jason put on a red velvet coat as he looked at himself in the mirror, standing in his new home as he sighed. Ian gave him the idea to get a place of his own, Jason wanted to move anyway because his old place reminded him a lot of Justin.

Jason hasn't spoken to Justin at all, but he does think about the boy a lot. Jason now lives in a two story home and owns two cars, he had a lot of money and thought 'why not make use of it for once?'

Jason hadn't exactly hook up with anyone or really even thought about dating anyone, he was way too distracted with work and he's been hanging out with Ian and Barbara a lot lately, he wasn't a third wheel because he always bought along--

"Jason!" Alexa smiled as she walked into the mans room, "hey" Jason smiled as the woman with straight long black hair walked towards him, "I was thinking we could get some breakfast, yeah?" Alexa said as Jason nodded, liking the idea. The woman fixed Jason's tie and rubbed his chest before walking away "I'll wait for you downstairs" she said while leaving.

Alexa was a new friend of Jason's, one night Jason had gotten drunk again and went to a bar. Alexa was with her friends and she stayed behind to listen to the man talk about his problems, Jason was struggling to move on and Alexa helped him forget about Justin. She was always there when he needed someone and Jason was thankful to have her.

Ian doesn't really like her but Jason doesn't care, she's been there for him more than Ian ever had been.

--

"How was your trip to Hawaii?" Jason asked as he took a bite out of sandwich, "it was amazing! I took a couple of photos too.. I had a really fun time" Alexa handed Jason her camera and Jason wiped his hands before grabbing the camera and looking through the photos.

Jason almost choked on his food as he caught a photo of Alexa in a tight dress and her body figure was a sight that any man would love to have their hands on. "These photos are very pretty" he said and handed her the camera as she smiled innocently.

"What time do you start work?" Jason asked, "not until twelve but I know how early you have to wake up and I couldn't go back to sleep so.. why not have breakfast with my best friend?" Alexa smiled. "Well it's only nine.. you can come with me to my office until then.. if you want" Jason said as Alexa licked her lips "of course" she said and grabbed her purse as Jason left a tip before getting up.

--

"Jase!" Ian smiled and his smile faded at the sight of Alexa, "what's she doing here?" "she doesn't start work until twelve so i told her she could stay with me for awhile" Jason said and Ian stared at her for a brief moment.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Ian asked and pulled Jason to the corner as Alexa waited, "that girl likes you.. no she wants to fuck you" Ian said as Jason raised a brow "no she doesn't, not every girl I hang out with wants to be with me" Jason scoffed "true but that girl does.. I can tell and she seems like bad news.. the moment you introduced me to this girl I immediately picked off bad vibes.. get rid of her.. now" "what? No, this is my company!" "This is my company too!" Ian spat.

"Yeah but I'm the president.. you're nothing but a sidekick.. it's like batman and robin, I'm obviously batman and you're robin.. you're useless" Jason said as Ian stared at the man, "fine whatever.. good luck getting mouth herpes" Ian said before rolling his eyes and walking away.

"Alexa.. come on" Jason smiled as the woman stood up and followed him to the elevator. "Why does your friend hate me?" Alexa asked as Jason shrugged, letting out a sigh "I'm sorry about him.. who cares about him anyway? You're my best friend now" Jason said and had the sudden urge to kiss her as Alexa smiled "really?" "of course" Jason said as Alexa cupped the mans cheek and the elevator doors opened as Jason grabbed her hand and lead her down the halls.

Alexa was excited for what was to come and Jason found himself getting excited too because he might actually like Alexa, he was excited that he was finally moving on and the moment he opened the door to his office, the mans eyes widened at the sight of Justin sitting on his desk with a lollipop in his mouth.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for reading babes💘

Last week was such a busy week for me but I am here now 😇

Alexa is portrayed by Alex Steele