'Paris'

Justin stared at the toys as Jason stood behind him, grabbing the smaller boys waist as he leaned against his ear "pick whichever you'd like baby Boy" Jason said and Justin didn't know where to start, the thought of Jason using all the sex toys displayed on the wall on him made him hard.

"I like this one daddy" Justin pointed to the vibrator and Jason licked his lips, grabbing it as Justin continued to pick out even more. Jason was impressed with what Justin had picked up, he knew Justin was kinky because he really went all out.

"Baby Boy, we should probably get going now, we have to pack" Jason said while paying for everything. "Where are we going?" Justin frowned, "to Paris just for three days" Jason shrugged and Justin nodded "just you and I?" he asked and Jason nodded as he chuckled.

"Hmm I like that" Justin smiled and Jason chuckled "come on baby" he said as they left the store.

--

"Hello Mr. McCann!" the pilot smiled as the man grinned "hi" he said and handed the men his luggages while Justin stood behind him, they walked up the steps and the jet had a bed and couches along with a mini fridge. Justin ran towards the bed and smiled as he made himself comfortable "we should be arriving within four hours" Jason said to Justin.

Jason lied down right besides Justin and the boy giggled as Jason grabbed his waist, "are you ticklish baby Boy?" Jason smirked and Justin blushed as he nodded shyly. Jason smiled and ran his fingers underneath Justin's shirt, rubbing his side as Justin shivered at the feeling of Jason's cold hands but he loved the feeling so so much.

Jason smiled as he tickled Jason's sides and the boy giggled as he buried his face against Jason's chest. "Daddy! Stop!" Justin giggled, Jason smiled as he leaned he leaned in to kiss his baby boy, pressing his lips against Justin's causing the younger boy to blush. "Daddy? Can I have my teddy?" Justin asked and Jason nodded before getting out of bed, opening his bag as he grabbed Justin's yellow teddy. Justin squealed as he hugged the stuffed animal and grabbed his pacifier from his pocket, sticking it between his lips as he sucked on it. Jason smiled at the sight and walked towards the mini fridge to grab himself a snack, Jason noticed a frozen bag of pizza rolls and licked his lips, pouring about half the bag on his plate.

Jason put the plate in the microwave and grabbed a bottle of coke and a juice box for Justin. once the pizza rolls where ready the man grabbed the plate and put them down on the table "baby boy, come here" Jason ordered and Justin got out of bed as his eyes brightened "thank you daddy!" he said and sat down, immediately shoving pizza rolls in his mouth as the man smiled, grabbing his phone.

Jason took a photo of the younger boy in front of him and smiled as he stared at the photo, turning his phone off before grabbing a pizza roll of his own.

--

"Welcome to your suite, if you need anything then please feel free to give room service a call" the man smiled as he put a couple of luggages down and Jason only smiled as Justin looked around, "thank you" he said before handing the employee a tip. It was very early in the morning and Justin was clearly tired as he yawned, climbing into bed as Jason allowed him to do so.

Jason looked around the room and walked towards the balcony, the man stared at the tower and smiled to himself because it was a very beautiful sight. Justin has been very good lately, so he thought why not take him to dinner? Not just any dinner, dinner on the Eiffel tower! Jason smiled at the idea and grabbed his phone, grabbing the keys as he left the room. The man made sure to lock the door before walking down the halls in the hotel.